By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
Against my better judgement I decided to take a look at the Titanfall review thread to see just how bad it is. Big mistake, there truly are some horrible members here in the VGchartz community.

All Sony fans! XD

I kid i kid

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
I'm appalled by that review thread. Really.

This place is awful.

Titanfall has really ruffled some feathers, the fact it's scoring well can't sit well with many.

I'm just amazed at the lack of mod activity.  Its embarrassing.  I see the baiting of selnor has commenced....   this place is horrible sometimes. 

Don't let them bait you Kowen, it isn't worth it.  They are just upset and have to retaliate in some fashion.  I can't stay in those threads without wanting to bite at someone.  

Even though I miss helping the site out sometimes it is nice not having to be a mod anymore.  The current mods do a good job but it must be tough trying to keeping up with all the silliness....😁

The people flooding Titanfall threads to troll reminds me of this:

Titanfall is a great game, not an XOne fan but it sucks how people hate on it just cause it isn't on PS4

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Don't think it's worth even going in there to look now after reading everyones comments here

Around the Network

These reviews are looking good!
Don't know what that FlamingWeazel is talking about in the review thread. Nobody expected 90's for a multiplayer only game...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
These reviews are looking good!
Don't know what that FlamingWeazel is talking about in the review thread. Nobody expected 90's for a multiplayer only game...

Why does it matter that it's a multiplayer only game? Towerfall is at 90 right now, and that is only local multiplayer. To me a good game is a good game. 80's are really good games.

Also lots of people expected it in the 90's lol.

Seece said:
kowenicki said:
I'm appalled by that review thread. Really.

This place is awful.

Titanfall has really ruffled some feathers, the fact it's scoring well can't sit well with many.

You mean the majority PS fanbase here?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I think the reason was due to the massive hype that was built up through ads and the game being labeled as the XBone's "savior". It looks like a good game, I have it pre-ordered for PC, I think people just had lofty expectations that the game never could have matched.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

If FlamingWeazel (and others) bother you so much, you should report and move on. It is actually pretty effective. I have taken out several stealth trolls for you guys already.

*Fades away*