By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

"Halo 5 likely isn't until fall '15. A lot of work was scrapped when they got that new creative director several months back (from the tomb raider team, I believe?)."

source

Around the Network

Have you guys seen this?

Might be for the new Assassin's Creed. They say it will be set in Paris and England around XIX.

Set in the victorian era would be very interresting. This new Assassin's Creed and The Order would fill that victorian emptiness. I just love the artstyle this era produces.

No please. More Assassin's Creed no xD

shikamaru317 said:
Jazz2K said:
Set in the victorian era would be very interresting. This new Assassin's Creed and The Order would fill that victorian emptiness. I just love the artstyle this era produces.

Yeah, Victorian era London is my 2nd most wanted setting for the Assassin's Creed series after Feudal Japan, and since they've already ruled out Feudal Japan for ACV, I'm rooting for Victoria era London. I'm also looking forward to the Order, plan to play it when I eventually get a PS4.

Better yet still is the rumor that came along with the Victorian era setting, supposedly Ubisoft has gone back to the drawing board for ACV and is planning to return the series to it's stealth roots, with completely revised stealth and combat mechanics. Not only that, but it supposedly will have nearly 3 years of dev time across multiple Ubisoft studios, is supposedly powered by a new version of the Anvil engine, and is supposedly next-gen and PC only instead of cross-gen, so there should be a significant graphical improvement over ACIV.

Yes feudal Japan would've been nice also or ancient China.Game studios will slowly stop making cross gen games and then we'll truly start to see 3rd parties making next gen games. I hope next gen brings more than the usual space marine or modern warfare style games and devs dig more in history.

Around the Network

Xbox as abrand will do fine. Dx12 looks to do alot for hardware usage and i like the ray tracing stuff. Could do wonders for lighting. Cant wait for titanfall this week. Alot of people i know getting xb ones this week. Finally all my mates can play online with me.

NobleTeam360 said:
Everyone PlayStation Nation is rallying it's troops for a comment war. We can't let them get to far ahead of us.

Wow, that's actually pretty sad.... They even have to compete to the point to have more comments than us? You'd think they'd be spending more time playing their PS4's... 

Speaking of comments, I have to read through about 100!

ironmanDX said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Everyone PlayStation Nation is rallying it's troops for a comment war. We can't let them get to far ahead of us.

Wow, that's actually pretty sad.... They even have to compete to the point to have more comments than us? You'd think they'd be spending more time playing their PS4's... 

Lol just got done reading through them myself. 

jlmurph2 said:
ironmanDX said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Lol just got done reading through them myself. 

Yeah. Now I have to go to bed. There were a few I wanted to reply to but I'm just so damn tired!!

I also voted, "What is Phantom Dust"

You guys vouched for it so it must be good though. If they reboot it I'd defiantly consider it.