By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I never get replies :/

But yes i do agree, two team studios should be the goal.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
  1. Are you currently doing exactly that with another stud? Old Rare Ip remake or any remake, I know you most likely won't ans this Lol

2. Yes, we are currently working externally with some older IP we own.

Wait what?! What older Ip is becing worked on???

O.o 

Ryuu96 said:
  1. Are you currently doing exactly that with another stud? Old Rare Ip remake or any remake, I know you most likely won't ans this Lol

2. Yes, we are currently working externally with some older IP we own.

Wait what?! What older Ip is being worked on??? My mind has gone blank! Lool Is this a tease because I don't want to look stupid and go crazy and realise yeah there working on a old Ip already annoucned

So many games come to mind that I'd like to see. Conker, Perfect Dark, Crimson Skies, Mech Assault (probably not with Titanfall), Jet Force Gemini, Banjo-Kazooie.....

I might even take a new Azurik.

Ryuu96 said:

I can't think! My minds gone blank, there is no currently announced Old Ip remakes right?! SO this is a teaser of unnanounced Old Ip remakes with external studios? .... Ruffian games Perfect Dark! I will bet on it xD OR Ruffian games any Ip remake for Microsoft =P

Nothing that i know of personally.

Fulgore Details Revealed

Around the Network

Looks like Rayman Legends is vastly undertracked here.

We have 18k first week, and then a massive drop for week 2. But it has 44k on the leaderboards already, that doesn't take into account those who havn't logged on. Possibly approaching 60k.

Wonder how many other games we're undertracking.

Ryuu96 said:
Hmm maybe Phil saw your tweet to him Jay, recognized my name on this site and twitter and was like "that guy spams allot in there, I'm going to answer his questions allot next time so he spams and spreads it around" xD

Nice video on Fulgore also, love the look of the Killer Instinct characters

Nope!  He hates me *Goes in a corner to cry* :P

Seece said:

We have 18k first week, and then a massive drop for week 2. But it has 44k on the leaderboards already, that doesn't take into account those who havn't logged on. Possibly approaching 60k.

Maybe theres more digital than physical?

shikamaru317 said:
I'm still maintaining the hope that the Star Wars RPG Bioware is known to be developing is KOTOR 3 and Microsoft is going to pay for exclusivity. That would technically be a classic Xbox IP being worked on by an outside studio, lol. A Man can dream anyways xD

HINT GUYS ^ HINT!

Well i gues ill just go back to the front page ^.^

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

Maybe theres more digital than physical?

Didn't take into consideration digital, still I don't think it's 50/50!