By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
JoeTheBro said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
How many of you think indie's are getting too much of attention this generation. Indie's on xbox360 were important but indie's on ps4 have become really big earlier they weren't counted as big exclusives XBox indie never counted as system sellers but ps4 indie's are being counted as big exclusives

I love indies. They are the future.

Nothing has impressed me from indies over the last year, on PS4, upcoming on XB1 ect. Where is the Limbo, Battleblock, Braid ect ect, those amazing break out hits. I know it's early days, but the majority of indie stuff just doesn't look to be worth more than 5 minutes. I can't believe anyone touts it as advantage tbh.

Different strokes for different folks tho, I'm sure something great will come along soon, I sure hope so.

IMO there are two types of indies. The artistic games and the other games. The artistic ones like Journey, Limbo, the unfinished swan, etc. are great but I think they'll always stay a niche. The other games however are taking over the role of b-team studios. They're making games that would have been big AAA games back in the PS1 and PS2 days. Don't Starve, War Thunder, Outlast, DiveKick, etc. all fit in this category. As AAA games become more and more expensive, these other indie games are just going to become more and more popular. Heck even Irrational was re-formed as an indie studio. The games just are much less risky from a business pov.

Also I'm an indie dev. I'm just a little bit biased here ;)

Around the Network

Oh ok I thought you meant in general... Yeah I'm waiting for the one too...

but with the ID listing it should come sooner or later

Seece said:
Phil always ALWAYS ignores me on twitter.

LOL I felt the same way, guess I'm not cool enough to get a response.

iceland said:
Seece said:

I have a picture of my badass mother fucking cat roaring as my display pic and he still ignores me.

NobleTeam360 said:
Libara said:
MoHasanie said:

Today I received my fist moderation for calling people the Sony Defense Force. Now my perfect mod history is ruined!! :'(

So out of everyone here, its only Sladed6Alpha who has never been warned/ banned yet? 

Ive never been warned/banned, but then again im more of a lurker....

care to vote in the most wanted thread ? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179281&page=1

Will do this weekend.

Around the Network
Seece said:
iceland said:
Seece said:

I have a picture of my badass mother fucking cat roaring as my display pic and he still ignores me.

...unbelievable 

Post the cat pic seece :)

Yeah it's for the headset

Who doesn't have USB cable now a days anyway... Those are more BS comment than needing a USB cable if you ask me.... It's like saying it's BS to have a pen to fill a form in todays era...

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:

Today we released the MARCH Patch update for !

?! Fulgore?! Story Mode?

Lol unfortunately not 

New Killer Instinct Xbox One Patch Is Live!

The next patch for Killer Instinct Xbox One has gone live and fixes some recent issues with the game as well as making a few changes to the UI. It’s a 545Mb update, so it will download fairly quickly. For details on everything that is fixed and changed, visit this page.

A new update will be available later this month that includes Fulgore, Story/Arcade Mode and more! Stay tuned here to KIC for news on when it’s ready to launch!

Mines took awhile. Played this guy before work and won and he quit during my Ultra.

sad face