By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
Has anyone seen any Zoo Tycoon gameplay footage? Really disappointed, that was my most anticipated Gamescom things.

Perhaps they'll show it off tomorrow.

They had a booth of it but no videos has surfaced yet that i am aware of.

Just found one, 10 minute demo!!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/20/zoo-tycoon-demo-gamescom-2013

Gosh Zoo Tycoon looks amazing! 

I know!! Demo impressed me, only thing I was worried aobut was that all the enclosures, walls, pahs ect were "pre made" but he says towards the end you can customise, shape and move them to how you want. Can't wait, day one!

Around the Network
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

I know!! Demo impressed me, only thing I was worried aobut was that all the enclosures, walls, pahs ect were "pre made" but he says towards the end you can customise, shape and move them to how you want. Can't wait, day one!

You can always create your own Zoo Tycon in Project Sparks

papamudd said:
It does seem like MS has the better launch line up in terms of AAA exclusives coupled with exclusive dlc (timed or otherwise) for third party... just wish they would announce the date of release!

Walmart will be taking pre-orders this upcoming Saturday! I'm still on the fence which console I want to get first, but I know if I get the X1 first I probably won't get a PS4...

I don't know how anyone can argue oherwise tbh, and it's the only fault you can really put on Sony overall with the PS4, the launch line up is poor and ill thought out. (Killzone vs COD and Battlefied? Knack looks sterile and demo like and Driveclub with GT6 launching after)

MS have a lot of diversity and stuff you wouldn't expect from them, Zoo Tycoon case in point.

Wright said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

No no, that's going to be my colourful Limbo platformer creator ;)

Wright said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Lmao someone sounds a little excited about Project spark :P lol

Zoo Tycoon looks really good.  Also i thought it was pretty cool that Microsoft will be releasing real life animals.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Lmao someone sounds a little excited about Project spark :P lol

Zoo Tycoon looks really good.  Also i thought it was pretty cool that Microsoft will be releasing real life animals.

Am very impressed with Project spark, I'd like added asthetics tho if I'm honest. Other than that I'm on board!

And yeah it's an added incentive to buy Zoo Tycoon, who doesn't want to help real life endangered animals?!

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Just found one, 10 minute demo!!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/08/20/zoo-tycoon-demo-gamescom-2013

I wasn't all that excited for it before watching that demo but now I can't wait to play it. It is a good thing though that you can customize the enclosures...it would really suck if that wasn't the case. I'm hoping the you can really customize them any way you want (height, area, etc).

Seece said:

Am very impressed with Project spark, I'd like added asthetics tho if I'm honest. Other than that I'm on board!

And yeah it's an added incentive to buy Zoo Tycoon, who doesn't want to help real life endangered animals?!

They said they are going to have morer biomes than what they have showed but Idk if it is free or not.  They said they will be supporting it a lot after launch so I assume some microtransactions.

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

They said they are going to have morer biomes than what they have showed but Idk if it is free or not.  They said they will be supporting it a lot after launch so I assume some microtransactions.

It's free in the first place so I don't mind shelling out cash.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

It's free in the first place so I don't mind shelling out cash.

I have the same feeling with Project Sparks. Seriously, I don't see why people don't like this model. You have the game free and you pay for more if you want.