By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

WoodenPints said:
JayWood2010 said:

Woo Ori and the Blind Forest!  I dont think many games are a masterpiece, but Ori is :) And im assuming youre preparing for Gears 4 XBO?

Welli certainly hope you enjoy it :)  Hopefull microsoft will have a big E3 and announce some things you want.  Any thing you specifically want them to announce?

Around the Network
maximrace said:
On the one hand I really really need to play the witcher, on the other hand I really really need to study for my final meh :(

Witcher > Final though :P  Im honestly not all that far yet to be honest.  Only at the Griffin

Yeah I just left White Orchard after exploring everything. Took me 8 hours, and that's only the intro of the game lol :P

maximrace said:
Yeah I just left White Orchard after exploring everything. Took me 8 hours, and that's only the intro of the game lol :P

Lol HowLongToBeat Says Witcher 3 Story on Average is 30 hours long.  Main+Extra 43 xD

JayWood2010 said:

Welli certainly hope you enjoy it :)  Hopefull microsoft will have a big E3 and announce some things you want.  Any thing you specifically want them to announce?

I really want some more info on Scalebound to surface and that Gears 4 will be some sort of sequel and a planned trilogy instead of the more expected prequel :)

Around the Network
maximrace said:
Wow that'a lot of downloading, I hope you don't have a cap :P ( all those games are worth it tho)

I don't have any cap but i supose im on the customers they hate, The ones that actually use the bandwidth instead of just browsing, I really like how you can see total usage for the month, Can't wait to look back and think what the hell did I do to download 2.5 TB this month?????

WoodenPints said:
JayWood2010 said:

I really want some more info on Scalebound to surface and that Gears 4 will be some sort of sequel and a planned trilogy instead of the more expected prequel :)

Sadly if i get Scalebound it will be my first platinum game o.O  While I know theyre great devs Bayonetta isnt really my style of game and for some reason i just never got around to playing Vanquish lol  I am excited to see Scalebound though since i love dragons haha

Non-Xbox i just want to plat The Ark xD

JayWood2010 said:
maximrace said:

Lol HowLongToBeat Says Witcher 3 Story on Average is 30 hours long.  Main+Extra 43 xD

That doesn't seem correct even if you just do only the quests :p

Enjoying Witcher 3 a little more than yesterday but overall still feels so underwhelming. The kind of game that let me play it for 30-60 minutes and I then shut of because of boredom. Combat is close to the point of being horrible, it is just not good. Atmosphere is good but overall graphics are underwhelming aswell. A game like GTA V impressed me a lot more in term of graphics. Also miss that their is no stealth/lockpicking or stealing.

Seeing that video makes me think Forza Horizon should have more street racing elements to it. I just don't think there are any racing developers better than Turn 10 and Playground.

I'm still hyped for the new NFS though, has potential to be my go to racer this fall.