By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Hard shutdown? Like turning the console off and on again? I've tried that and it didn't work.

Cooking dinner now though so I'll just try again after that. Hopefully whatever the issue is it fixes itself

Hard shutdown is where you completely power it off.  Not sleep mode, but turning it off entirely.  When you turn it back on it should show the Xbox Logo for about 30-60 seconds.

Around the Network

Really good news on Ori even though after 4 hours in, I somehow lost my progress. I thoroughly enjoyed it while I did play it though. I will come back to it after I beat the Halo campaigns.

Speaking of Halo, I'm convinced Halo has some of the best ai I have ever seen. The freaking ai is super smart in combat, they hide and run towards help when attacked and when my shield is down they full on rush me. I am moving at a snails pace, 1 level per day if I'm lucky.

JayWood2010 said:
Wait XBO didnt support 2TB hdd before? lol What was it like "Wth is this, sorry we cant use" lol

Not sure if someone answered you but this is for 360

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

So the same guy who did the odst ad - Rupert sanders, did the halo 5 trailers as well. Pretty cool. No wonder they were so awesome.

kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wait XBO didnt support 2TB hdd before? lol What was it like "Wth is this, sorry we cant use" lol

Not sure if someone answered you but this is for 360

Lol yeah i read that wrong.  Still surprised it didnt support it though.  However games werent as much memory last gen either so not as likely to hit 2tb.  I actually used a 20gb hdd for almost the entire gen until the last year before i got RRoD

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Xbox 360 is such a beast. Probably my favorite console of all time.

I definitively agree.

Wish they ported Neverwinter to the 360, but it's never going to happen :(

shikamaru317 said:
Screw You Treyarch, I wanted WaW 2, you've killed any chance of us getting a historic shooter in the next 3 years!!!

View on YouTube

I remember when COD and Battlefield were doing WW2 and people were begging for more modern shooters. Be careful what you wish for.

shikamaru317 said:
Screw You Treyarch, I wanted WaW 2, you've killed any chance of us getting a historic shooter in the next 3 years!!!

View on YouTube

Don't like historical shooters as much. Developers can't be as creative with weapons and the like 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

yeah, not really a fan of modern call of duty games anymore.
was hoping for a waw 2. oh well, looks like I'm skipping this cod as well. and from the rumors, it seems as if exo suits are back, so that sucks even more.