By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

After watching that Batman trailer, I have decided I am going to play all the old Batman games. I have been going back beating old XB360 games I missed, started with Crackdown, moved to sleeping dogs, I have the Mass Effect trilogy, but I am going to hold off until E3 to see if there will be a gen 8 version.

To the batman gamers, is Batman Arkham origins a part of the series. I ask because it doesn't look like Origins was developed by Rocksteady, and I thought the new one coming out in June is the last of what i though was a trilogy.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Don't really like list wars (found them interesting though) but this twitter message will make some xbox fans happy..

A thread like this would end terribly. Kinf of surprised nobody has posted something like this yet though honestly

true_fan said:
After watching that Batman trailer, I have decided I am going to play all the old Batman games. I have been going back beating old XB360 games I missed, started with Crackdown, moved to sleeping dogs, I have the Mass Effect trilogy, but I am going to hold off until E3 to see if there will be a gen 8 version.

To the batman gamers, is Batman Arkham origins a part of the series. I ask because it doesn't look like Origins was developed by Rocksteady, and I thought the new one coming out in June is the last of what i though was a trilogy.

tbh, I just ignored arkham origins. 

roborad said:
true_fan said:

It was rated considerably lower than the others, but does the new Batman coming in June pick up from where origins left off?

true_fan said:
roborad said:

It was rated considerably lower than the others, but does the new Batman coming in June pick up from where origins left off?

Well, origins takes place about 5 years prior to the first game - arkham asylum, so I wouldn't imagine the story is absolutely essential to the main-line games.

With that said, I'm sure there are a few things in the game that tie some things together. 

Around the Network

Saw this popping up on twitter

Xone 1 TB COD version + forza 5 /+ offcourse COD: AW for 299£ at game.

https://twitter.com/Xbox_Addictt

roborad said:
true_fan said:

Well, origins takes place about 5 years prior to the first game - arkham asylum, so I wouldn't imagine the story is absolutely essential to the main-line games.

With that said, I'm sure there are a few things in the game that tie some things together. 

Ok thanks for the info.

roborad said:
true_fan said:

Arkham Origins is like Prime Hunters. Best ignored.

Guy posting his collection on twitter (matthew ebbert) I am only a little jelly..

GamechaserBE said:

Guy posting his collection on twitter (matthew ebbert) I am only a little jelly..

I like this xD  Does the controllers come with those stands though or did he make them?