By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

The new Killer Instinct character looks nice and I really want to see that ghost girl in action.

I hope Phantom Dust won't be canned and will still release next year. A shame for the devs that thought development was going nicely.

Nice that Empire ghost buddy is gone. Will feel weird though haha

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Do any of you Killer Instinct fans own a Fight Stick for Xbox One? For future reference I'm wondering which of the two Fight Sticks for Xbox One is better, the HORI Real Arcade Hayabusa Pro, or the Mad Katz Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition 2? I'm guessing the HORI one since Mad Katz has a reputation for making crappy peripherals?

Waiting for a fight pad.  I think Mortal Kombat X is going to have one

Shit i may have to look into this controller for KI. My controllers now both are no good but i keep playing and losing :(

I hate buying new controllers 

Jazz2K said:
The new Killer Instinct character looks nice and I really want to see that ghost girl in action.

I hope Phantom Dust won't be canned and will still release next year. A shame for the devs that thought development was going nicely.

Im 99.9% positive that Phantom Dust is ok. No worries

JayWood2010 said:

Wha? I must have missed it so not sure what's happening.

JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

I hope you're right. PD could become a nice franchise if done right a backed by MS. From what I gather, this is a reboot of the game, meaning most of what was found on the first game will make a comeback along with new features.

Around the Network
Linchpin said:
JayWood2010 said:

Wha? I must have missed it so not sure what's happening.

Studio working on it got shut down but Microsoft reassured everybody the game is still in developement and not to worry about anything.

@ka-pi @Jay

Thanks for letting me know. I hope the people from the studio lands another dev job soon. Did they mention who was going to continue working on it or are they still deciding on that?

Has anyone played the Max game? I saw it on Xbox at $3 for gold and wondered what the difficulty was like for that one.

Linchpin said:

We dont know yet.  The thing is, we didnt know the original devs until they lost their jobs.  So i dont have a clue on who it will be.  They quickly posted pictures of Phantom Dust Reboot to assure people the project is still ok, so i wouldnt doubt if we get a video or the devs by Gamescon

Linchpin said:
@ka-pi @Jay

Thanks for letting me know. I hope the people from the studio lands another dev job soon. Did they mention who was going to continue working on it or are they still deciding on that?

Has anyone played the Max game? I saw it on Xbox at $3 for gold and wondered what the difficulty was like for that one.

You should definetely go for Max at 3$. Really good game, similar to Limbo if you played Limbo already.

Jazz2K said:

You should definetely go for Max at 3$. Really good game, similar to Limbo if you played Limbo already.

I haven't played Limbo yet. I wasn't too sure if Max was more of a game better off with a kinect since I don't have that. But if it plays fine with a controller and isn't too difficult of a game than I'll buy it tonight or tomorrow when I buy a couple of other games that I'm deciding on :)