By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

just to let you know the prject spark x1 beta begins next month

Around the Network
Azerth said:
just to let you know the prject spark x1 beta begins next month

Woo!  About time lol

That Cry engine screenshot makes me very excited to see a next gen, built from ground up engine, Halo.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Just preordered TitanFall xD Woo! Pumped

Nice, The more I read about Titanfall the more excited I get, Even the 6V6 When they explained the reasons behind it for gameplay made me more excited, Can't wait for the game, Will probably be my 2nd Most played game in 2014 (If Fable Legends doesn't come this year) Halo 5 will be my 1st :D

i expected it to be around that many players.  I kind of figured it would be 6v6, 8v8, or 12v12.  

As i said in another thread it would b cool if they add more game modes to allow more players.  They would have to add bigger maps like halo does with BTB though.

Ryuu96 said:

• New Engine
  • Tim Longo - Tomb Raider Creative Director with 343 Amazing at his job
  • Joseph Staten back - I assume he will work with Halo but not directly
  • Double Multiplayer team size working on Halo multiplayer
  • Listened to feedback
  • Dedicated, 60FPS
  • 300+ 343 Members
  • Darkest Halo in the series
  • New Art Design person looks great but Kenneth still hasn't left fully so that's a Plus
  • Strong suggestion that they have been working on it for longer than 2 Years

Halo 5 is going to be amazing =P Can't wait to see more

Did they announce this stuff? O.O

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I'm sure he read somewhere that they have 2 large maps and 1 huge map and some small and medium size but he said because off how fast paced it is you can find your enemies much more quickly on Titanfall than you can on other games even on the huge maps so that's party a reason for 6V6, It would off been too chaotic otherwise and you would probably get killed like every few seconds Loll

With the way you jump in the game you will have always have a blind side. 

months ago i was talking to my friend about that actually lol  It should remove a lot of camping.  Im interested to see how effective snipers are in TitanFall.  They said there is no noscoping so it is classic sniping xD  Just the way i like it.

Ratchet & Clank dev auctioning signed Xbox One on behalf of former intern who was hit by car

Insomniac Games launches charity eBay auction to help former intern pay medical expenses related to November car accident where she lost her leg.

by Eddie Makuch 

Ratchet & Clank developer Insomniac Games is auctioning off a signed Xbox One through eBay to support the ongoing campaign to raise funds for former intern Anna Kessel who was seriously injured in a car accident last year. The funds will go towards Kessel's GoFundMe campaign, which has raised over $57,000 so far to help her pay her medical bills.

The top eBay bid right now for the Xbox One is $888. The auction closes January 19.

Kessel was riding a scooter in November in Raleigh, North Carolina when a man struck her with his vehicle and fled the scene. The suspect was later arrested. Due to the severity of her injuries, doctors had to amputate Kessel's leg. Her family hopes funds raised can help her find the best possible prosthetic leg.

The Xbox One featured in the eBay auction is a standard edition console that has never been used, but was opened for the purposes of having employees sign it. Xbox One launch titles Ryse: Son of Rome and Forza 5 are included as part of the package. Microsoft donated the console for the purposes of the auction.

Kessel is no longer employed at Insomniac as an intern, so she is not eligible for medical assistance from the developer. "She was our intern only over the summer. So she's on her own right now, hence the help we're trying to rally," Insomniac said in November.

Kessel recently graduated from Full Sail University and worked at Insomniac Games last summer on Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, released exclusively on PlayStation 3 in November. Insomniac Games is currently working on Xbox One-exclusive Sunset Overdrive.

It's a Conker cake for ! [ER]

Good news and bad news.  

Good news is Rare put on their Twitter Banjo's Sweet 16 is in 2014.  Kind of an odd thing to say out of the blue, maybe theyre planning something for Banjo's 16th birthday.

Bad news is the new charater was KSR People

This year will be amazing for gamers. I really hope Quantum Break makes it this year because it is in my top must played games.