By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

It won't. It sucks but it won't. My estimate now is 92m, high end 95m if they give it a huge push for its 10th anniversary.

It shipped 4m~ last year, will ship about 2 - 2.6m this year.

Ahh that is a big drop off.  Prob right about that then

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

It won't. It sucks but it won't. My estimate now is 92m, high end 95m if they give it a huge push for its 10th anniversary.

It shipped 4m~ last year, will ship about 2 - 2.6m this year.

Ahh that is a big drop off.  Prob right about that then

Unless, like I just said to Ice, they do a $99 120GB Minecraft themed 360 with Minecraft bundled.

:P

They won't. Idiots.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Unless, like I just said to Ice, they do a $99 120GB Minecraft themed 360 with Minecraft bundled.

They won't. Idiots.

I think it will be $99 eventually honestly.  But i have no idea how well itll sell at that point

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

They won't. Idiots.

I think it will be $99 eventually honestly.  But i have no idea how well itll sell at that point

It's 10th birthday is this November, any later is pointless because it's looking at discontinuation.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

It's 10th birthday is this November, any later is pointless because it's looking at discontinuation.

Microsoft believe itll be around for another 4 years so they may have plans for it

Around the Network

Good to hear them say that about FH2.

I don't believe Satya, we all know he is looking to sell XBOX as soon as possible.

true_fan said:

I don't believe Satya, we all know he is looking to sell XBOX as soon as possible.

I assume youre being sarcastic xD

Forza Horizon 2 did sell over 1m during the holidays so it did do well :) I still think its the best racing game ive played in years

true_fan said:

I have to admit, I'm one of the people who often says that Nadella wants to get rid of Xbox. But its great to hear the encouraging words from him about Xbox and gaming. He seems to have changed his attitude on the matter. But I guess after the Mojang purchase, it was obvious he wants to keep gaming as a part of MS for the long run. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

shikamaru317 said:

Just think how much better Forza Horizon 2 would have done though if MS would have bundled it with Xbox One in Europe for 350 euros this Holiday season. Such a wasted opportunity.

Itll be bundled at some point.  Maybe not mass bundled, but itll get some bundles here and there