By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wait, all those new studios are working on hololens stuff?

Hype deflated :(

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
maximrace said:
MoHasanie said:

That's disappointing There were a lot of people playing the Halo 5 beta so I thought they'd come back to the MCC once the beta was done but I guess they didn't. I mean, I was finding games in Halo 4, in playlists with less than 500 people faster than I am in this game. 

IMO, if the game was fixed people would have returned after the beta. Now they played a game, saw it was still the same shit and moved on. This makes me really really sad, Halo is my favourite franchise. This was it's chance to show new people how awsome the games are, but they fucked up so big. I'm more sad about this than the initial Xbox One DRM reveal tbh

its okay as long as they don't mess up Halo 5. MCC's multiplayer problems are similar to Halo 4 and nobody returned to playing that game after they left. 

I don't recall Halo 4 having mp connection/party issues??

or are you trying to make a different point?

I think Hololens could bring great stuff... I rather MS develop games for it than not.

the real problem imo will be the price.

roborad said:

Halo 4 had a lot of issues at launch and people didn't like the changes 343 made to the multiplayer. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
roborad said:

Halo 4 had a lot of issues at launch and people didn't like the changes 343 made to the multiplayer. 

Besides launch Halo 4's MP was running fine, I rarely had issues with it. MCC still having issues is a bummer, I fear most of the people that wanted to play it have given up. I wanted to play a few matches the other day and had trouble finding a match, what a shame.

Around the Network
iceland said:

Besides launch Halo 4's MP was running fine, I rarely had issues with it. MCC still having issues is a bummer, I fear most of the people that wanted to play it have given up. I wanted to play a few matches the other day and had trouble finding a match, what a shame.

I had laods of issues for over a month. In that time, most people probably went to play COD. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

I had laods of issues for over a month. In that time, most people probably went to play COD. 

Well that sucks, most people would have went to COD anyways, it's been more popular since MW2.

It's normal for the population to drop like that after a release, though the population was lower than previous Halos I think that had to do with the changes and more competition with other AAA games. 343i tried to entice the COD crowd but they aint loyal, as soon as COD dropped they were out of there.

dat fishstick doe

seriously though, that upcoming patch for halo mcc better fix all of the connection/party/team issues. if they don't get this thing fixed fully soon, I'm going to be pissed.
and hopefully the addition of ranks will follow soon after.
anyone know when that beta for the patch is going out? it was supposed to be during the weekend, but it got delayed so now I don't know when to expect it.

shikamaru317 said:
Witcher 3 stream starting now if anyone else is interested: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom

Are you still going to Day 1 the game? I'm not too familiar with the differences of 900p and 1080p but does that make a huge difference?

Linchpin said:
shikamaru317 said:
Witcher 3 stream starting now if anyone else is interested: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom

Are you still going to Day 1 the game? I'm not too familiar with the differences of 900p and 1080p but does that make a huge difference?

Its a big difference. But after a while you get used to it. When I was playing watch dogs and infamous second son (both in ps4, watch dogs was 900p and infamous second son was 1080p) difference didnt damaged my experience. But TBH after a while you get used to it. Get Xbox One version if you dont own PS4.