By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Also just to let everyone know that Halo 3 is about to cross the 12 million mark :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Congrats Ryuu on your victory in the user tournament with 196 points :)

Also congrats to Starcraft and good job everybody else

JayWood2010 said:

Looks like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 both added another 70k on XBO this week. Looks like both will make 800k by 2015 without digital. Both will be 1-2m sellers as i said. Good sales :)

This should teach people not to jump the gun on one week of sells.  No excuses for people who has been here for years

If it helps any I bought SO a few days after Xmas but that won't tally in until a couple more updates.

JayWood2010 said:

Looks like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 both added another 70k on XBO this week. Looks like both will make 800k by 2015 without digital. Both will be 1-2m sellers as i said. Good sales :)

This should teach people not to jump the gun on one week of sells.  No excuses for people who has been here for years

agree.  I believe FH2 had the second best first week sales of any Forza game ever. 

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Congrats Ryuu on your victory in the user tournament with 196 points :)

Also congrats to Starcraft and good job everybody else

Thanks, didn't think I had a hope

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Linchpin said:

If it helps any I bought SO a few days after Xmas but that won't tally in until a couple more updates.

It makes you a good person :3

starcraft said:
JayWood2010 said:

I can without a doubt say that many people that visits this thread and VGC likes you.  You have the misfortunes of being viewed as the Xbox mod, but youre also a great user that has been a great user even before being a mod

JayWood2010 said:
starcraft said:
JayWood2010 said:

I can without a doubt say that many people that visits this thread and VGC likes you.  You have the misfortunes of being viewed as the Xbox mod, but youre also a great user that has been a great user even before being a mod

Thanks

And I think its pretty likely it was Xbox votes that got me over the line lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

JayWood2010 said:

It makes you a good person :3

I try. Actually to be honest when I saw the sales wasn't doing as good as I hoped I promised myself I would buy SO just as soon as I got an Xbox One. So I used up my gift cards as soon as I could and got it along with DA:I and DR3. With the fantastic reviews and such it deserves much more.

Ryuu96 said:

The release date of YOSE (plus answers to at least some of your questions about what we'd like to do for those of you who've supported us already) is going to be announced this month. We'll definitely be talking about everything at PAX South, in Booth #1059, hint, hint, please come see us.

From Undead Labs on FB 

What's YOSE?

Proud to be a Californian.