By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lmao why would you need to do that.

So I can be an american soccer mom for the day, and spit in some bitchs face for getting the last Xbox, I'll be all like "awwwww hell dat mine".

Don't people die from stampedes? Bunch of animals you lot!

Lol just witness it...

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lmao why would you need to do that.

So I can be an american soccer mom for the day, and spit in some bitchs face for getting the last Xbox, I'll be all like "awwwww hell dat mine".

Don't people die from stampedes? Bunch of animals you lot!

Lol just witness it...

Hahahahaha insanity.

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
Well it was about time Twisted Pixel moved on from the beard engine, it was really showing it's age.

Agreed, Beard Engine kind of looks like poop nowadays. Hope they use Unreal Engine 4, it's a very gorgeous engine.

Since forever.

Ka-pi96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol just witness it...

WTF? Looks more like people looting than people shopping...

That's what the deals make you do..But they do pay lol

shikamaru317 said:

Looks like CoD:AW did pretty well in the UK. 5th fastest selling CoD, outsold Ghosts last year, topped the first week sales of Titanfall, Destiny, and Wolfenstein: The New Order combined. Also, the Xbox One version was only 3% behind the PS4 version despite the PS4 having higher lifetime sales in the UK.

It is due to the timed exclusive DLC on Xbox consoles, and from what I've heard COD gamers on Xbox are more skilled than they are on PlayStation.

Around the Network

$280 o.O

GTAexpert said:
shikamaru317 said:

Looks like CoD:AW did pretty well in the UK. 5th fastest selling CoD, outsold Ghosts last year, topped the first week sales of Titanfall, Destiny, and Wolfenstein: The New Order combined. Also, the Xbox One version was only 3% behind the PS4 version despite the PS4 having higher lifetime sales in the UK.

It is due to the timed exclusive DLC on Xbox consoles, and from what I've heard FPS gamers on Xbox are more skilled than they are on PlayStation.

Fixed

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:
$280 o.O

I think if I sold my current Xbox One and braved the crowds I could get AC Unity and Black Flag for free, lol. Don't think I want to get caught up in a stampede though, lol.

I'm hoping there's a good PS3 deal this year, I'd love to get a PS3 for less than $150, I have a pretty big backlog on PS3 still, might just brave those crowds to get a good deal on a PS3.

As much as you love JRPG games id def recommend the PS3.  That and it has a wide variaty of exclusives.  Im actually playing through Ni No Kuni again currently

Ryuu96 said:

The preview is apparently terrible (badly written) so let's just look at the images =) Lol!

Edit - Just noticed i posted the same images xD

Wow Lol " set us down in a Covenant-looking and circular arena with a central bridge leading to a beam sword"

...midship?

Its gone lol