By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
endimion said:
I hope they'll do a nice DD only bundle with a code to get a few DD games, an extra pad, a charger kit, and a year of XBL gold for a good price...

Christ, that'd be like $750!

well I had a bundle with a starter kit a second pad and 3 games for the 360 and it cost me more than that.... so yeah pretty much.... I'm down to go up to a 1000 bucks for a mega bundle that is worth it... since I more than likely will get most of the bundle elements otherwise

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
wow guys, big news. Or in my opinion. The Xbox One can be used to create games. Your own personal dev kit :)

I know. I want to try that dev kit inmediately.

Only can afford one console in 2013 and it will be a....Wii U! trololol jk

Maybe I'll get a Xbox One but I doubt it. I prefer the exclusives on the PS4 and now it seems as if the multiplat games will be identical on both systems so I have no real reason to purchase an Xbox One...unless Microsoft gives me one.

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:
wow guys, big news. Or in my opinion. The Xbox One can be used to create games. Your own personal dev kit :)

That was big news.  Especially for indie developers.  This opens up a lot of options not only for them but to many others.  Very curious to see how it works and how advanced it is.

riderz13371 said:
Only can afford one console in 2013 and it will be a....Wii U! trololol jk

Maybe I'll get a Xbox One but I doubt it. I prefer the exclusives on the PS4 and now it seems as if the multiplat games will be identical on both systems so I have no real reason to purchase an Xbox One...unless Microsoft gives me one.

Hey now, i bought a WiiU at launch so hush :P lol  

Seriosly I did though but I understand the criticisms it has been getting.  Still excited for smash bros though XD

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

That was big news.  Especially for indie developers.  This opens up a lot of options not only for them but to many others.  Very curious to see how it works and how advanced it is.

Taken from Ethomaz (maybe he's lying idk lol)

1) You can use only the Windows APP OS and its 3GB reversed memory.

2) Won't be available at launch.

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

Don't you worry, you have Project Sparks to satisfy you while you wait for it.

Wright said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

I'm not worried. I don't plan on getting Xbox One on launch anyways. Plus I'm not even creative enough to make my own game lol

Wright said:
riderz13371 said:

Project spark looks really good btw.  Idk if anybody has seen it at comic con but it is looking good :)

riderz13371 said:
Wright said:

I'm not worried. I don't plan on getting Xbox One on launch anyways. Plus I'm not even creative enough to make my own game lol

You haven't tried enough :P