By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I'm a bit surprised to see Quantum Break beating Killer Instinct. I was under the impression that Killer Instinct was hyped more.

Around the Network

FULGORE LEAKED! Hope we see him soon now they know we know !!!

yo_john117 said:
I'm a bit surprised to see Quantum Break beating Killer Instinct. I was under the impression that Killer Instinct was hyped more.

Probably the most hyped Launch Game but when Quantum Break gets more information itll prob get a lot of hype considering it is Remedy and Alan Wake fans.  It just hasnt showed enough gameplay to hype up yet.

Seece said:

Where did you see this?  Is he the 8th character?

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Where did you see this?  Is he the 8th character?

Legit.

He's the 8th character.

Around the Network

Is anyone ordering from the Microsoft Store Day One like me?

TheSting said:

Nah, i dont like purchasing from the MSFT Store because of Shipping and Handling.  Plus I dont know if they will actually have it delivered to me on day one or if it will be delivering on day one.   Any preorder i make i do it at the store because I know ill get it on day one.

JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:

Nah, i dont like purchasing from the MSFT Store because of Shipping and Handling.  Plus I dont know if they will actually have it delivered to me on day one or if it will be delivering on day one.   Any preorder i make i do it at the store because I know ill get it on day one.

The Shipping and Handling is free. The system will be $542. I was going to ask if anyone knows when they will have it at people's doors. I'm assuming around 10A.M. which is still day one

EDIT

TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:

The Shipping and Handling is free. The system will be $542. I was going to ask if anyone knows when they will have it at people's doors. I'm assuming around 10A.M. which is still day one

Man that's another reason why I love Amazon. Instead of forking over an extra $42 in tax I just buy it from them and I don't have to pay that extra money. On top of that since I'm an Amazon Prime member I only have to pay $3.99 for one day shipping (which means I get it the day it comes out).

It's been so long since I've boughten a big ticket item at retail that I forgot they even charge tax on stuff like this xD