By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Around the Network

Yay finally! I've learned how to embed, watch out VGC.

Seece said:
Yay finally! I've learnt to embed, watch out VGC.

lmao oh no, ive created a monster O.O lololol

Not coming to PlayStation 4 then.

During its quarterly earnings call today, EA squashed recent rumors about Titanfallcoming to PlayStation 4. CFO Blake Jorgensen emphasized that Titanfall "is exclusive only for the lifetime of the title on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC."

Jorgensen also assuaged worries that Respawn was rushing Titanfall to market, declaring the intended release date was always in the March, April, May time frame. "No, we're not doing that at all," COO Peter Moore said on the subject of Titanfall's alleged hurry. He praised Respawn Entertainment's talent, and anticipates it will review "very highly" when it launches in March 2014.

Source: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Lock and load if i got beaten by Ethomaz the undertrack. 

Put it in the title Jay, in big bold capital letters. :P

"TITANFALL NEVER COMING TO PS4, DEAL WITH IT" lol

jk, I think Titanfall will be Xb exclusive, Titanfall 2 will be timed or simulatniously released.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Put it in the title Jay, in big bold capital letters. :P

"TITANFALL NEVER COMING TO PS4, DEAL WITH IT" lol

jk, I think Titanfall will be Xb exclusive, Titanfall 2 will be timed or simulatniously released.

lol alrighty, but you will be blamed for what happens next :p

You a brave boy, I'm outta here!

Seece said:
You a brave boy, I'm outta here!

lol hey now!  Youre the one that told me to put and then you bail on me O.o  Oh i see how it is now :P

Come on with that title man seriously

TheSting said:
Come on with that title man seriously

Lol you have Seece to blame, not me :P  

Ill edit it though xD