By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Idk why but I just can't get crazy hyped about it, looks great! imo but nothing really amazing...gameplay looks good....maybe lack off info? Lol

Ive been having the same problem with it.  Im excited primarily because it is bungie but i was just having a discussion with my friends about this the other day.  It has an awesome atmosphere like Halo does, but it really reminds me of Borderlands a lot.  And the weapons that theyve shown so far hasnt really been all that interesting.  One of the reasons ive always liked Halo so much was because the interesting weapons.  THough i know BUngie is an amazing studio so im sure itll be an amazing game with tons of interesting weapons.  Im just waiting to see more on it or play it myself.  Currently id say Evolve is my most anticipated title though

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Nobody told me!

What was you talking about with nobody knowing about Halo's Theater mode or something? .... seems like there was something going on in another thread Lol with Iceland...

The intelligent discussions of VGC xD http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182308&page=1

That thread is hilarious.

Reminds me, not seen any insidederp articles lately.

Seece said:

Havent you heard, VGC is now insiderp.  Users on VGC knows more than tracking websites like VGC http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182213&page=1

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Havent you heard, VGC is now insiderp.  Users on VGC knows more than tracking websites like VGC http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182213&page=1

Ha, I think that's fine tho, VGC gets it wrong all too often and I agree XB1 is overtracked. I imagine it's tracking around 45 - 50k a week in the US not 60k.

Around the Network
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Ha, I think that's fine tho, VGC gets it wrong all too often and I agree XB1 is overtracked. I imagine it's tracking around 45 - 50k a week in the US not 60k.

Yeah not very doubtful.  I just find it amusing how people react to the 'estimations' every week xD  

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Yeah not very doubtful.  I just find it amusing how people react to the 'estimations' every week xD

I don't go in those threads, havent for a long time.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Dont start now :P

VGC seems like a decent tracking system for me.  THe only info i take for 100% certainty is numbers coming straight from the companies themselves though

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

VGC seems like a decent tracking system for me.  THe only info i take for 100% certainty is numbers coming straight from the companies themselves though

Even those cause a headache for some people!

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

Even those cause a headache for some people!

Thats true people say they are telling us wrong and I don't know why will they tell the  wrong info in future they will say Microsoft earnings report is fake.xD,LOL