By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

XBO Nation News Update

Well guys im thinking about making a change to this thread. By this point i assume most of you all know what goes on in this thread. However new comers have to scroll through a ridiculous amount of pages now to find news.

The tournament/events thing has already proven to be a failure. Im going to keep the achievement system for now, but i may remove it before soon as most people really isnt that active to keep it going.

What I am thinking about doing is making the first three posts our active topics and move achievements and members to the bottom. This way it will be easier to find the topics. What do you all think?

Around the Network

For me personally, I never even check the OP I'm afraid! Mainly come here to chat about new happening. I like the best Xbox One tournament though!

Seece said:
For me personally, I never even check the OP I'm afraid! Mainly come here to chat about new happening. I like the best Xbox One tournament though!

Ill still be posting news the way i do now.  Just possibly be removing the introduction page for new people entering.

Not enough people signup for the events/tournaments but i can try and push them a little bit more during the XBO Launch.  Having a killer instinct and Forza 5 tournament would still be cool :D

I really miss the Gamerscore League. I just think the Xbox base here is too small to restart something like that : Such a shame.

That said if I knew what was involved I may take up the mantle, may speak to NeoRatt!

Seece said:

I really miss the Gamerscore League. I just think the Xbox base here is too small to restart something like that : Such a shame.

That said if I knew what was involved I may take up the mantle, may speak to NeoRatt!

Your metacritic prediction thread is possibly one of the best threads i've seen ever on this site.  Layout is perfect.  I'd support it if you made one :D  

Even though the Xbox fanbase is a little small here it could grow with time.  XBO may help with that.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Your metacritic prediction thread is possibly one of the best threads i've seen ever on this site.  Layout is perfect.  I'd support it if you made one :D  

Even though the Xbox fanbase is a little small here it could grow with time.  XBO may help with that.

ha, that's very nice of you to say!! I did a lot of threads back in the day, may revive a few!

And yeah I'm hoping we can craft a small dedicated xbox fanbase here.

just thought about getting alan wake for the PC, and since im sure a lot of users on here played the game, was wondering if you guys could recommend it to me or not. thanks!

made a thread about it also.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=170483&page=1#

bananaking21 said:
just thought about getting alan wake for the PC, and since im sure a lot of users on here played the game, was wondering if you guys could recommend it to me or not. thanks!

made a thread about it also.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=170483&page=1#

One of my favorite games this generation.  The story in it is amazing.  The gameplay can be a little repetitive but the gameplay is pretty solid.  In my opinion it is a must have so def get it 

Nice! You can change the colour accent theme on the Xbox One!

So you can have the achievement pop up be pink instead of the xbox green if you wish!

Seece said:

Nice! You can change the colour accent theme on the Xbox One!

So you can have the achievement pop up be pink instead of the xbox green if you wish!

That is nice xD  I would like to see them let me do that on my phone too haha