By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Forza 5 I guess!

Around the Network

XBO Nation News Update:  Halo detailed for Xbox One

All Games Beta

Halo for Xbox One story overview
In possession of a mysterious data chip, Petty Officer John-117, aka Master Chief, confronts a new battery of challenges and tests in a Herculean effort to stay alive in a galaxy where sentient life is mercilessly hunted. Pre-order the next chapter in the wildly popular Halo series designed exclusively for Xbox One.
microsoftstore.com

Awesome comic wright laughed so hard almost spit out my whiskey!
Also @Jaywood did I lose points? Thought I had pv2 points level like 65, but gave away 10 to dejayevolve... not sure exact numbers :-/

Still waiting for more news on my favorite x1 features such as modding and each x1 being a dev kit. Favorite X1 launch title Dead Rising 3!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

New Xbox 360 game announced, for Kinect:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167351

Around the Network

That comic was awesome Wright

lmao great post Wright. 50 Gamerpoints for making me laugh haha

Great, nice, meh. In that order.

Loco should be $15 if they want it to do well, I can't see many picking it up for $20 after trying the demo, but hey maybe it'll actually play really well. I just doubt it from the video's I've seen.

BasilZero said:

Thanks for the info Basil XD  Too bad about Loco being $20 though.  Honestly i dont think the game looks good.

kowenicki said:
Can I also just say this thread is really well put together. best of its type on this forum.

Thanks XD  And Welcome back by the way XD

Yeah the preorders are looking good so far.  Hopefully that keeps up and that people continue buying it after launch.