By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Slade6alpha said:
ironmanDX said:
Just signed on to true achievements, what now?

Contact Seece!

I sent him a freind request on TA already.... Perhaps I'll try something extreme on here.

SEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!

Hopefully this grabs his attention.

Around the Network

Ryuu did you try to fix the issue with a hard reboot????

that solves most software issues from experience :)

If any of you guys are on the fence my friend says Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes is amazing. He said he beat the main mission in 45 minutes but has put about 6 hours into side quests. He said if anything it got him "fucking hyped for Phantom Pains because Kojima is such a badass storyteller"

I told him that im waiting for a price drop which will likely happen by May but honestly not a fan of waiting for MGS -_-

endimion said:
Ryuu did you try to fix the issue with a hard reboot????

that solves most software issues from experience :)

Agreed.

I haven't had any trouble recently though.

ironmanDX said:
Slade6alpha said:
ironmanDX said:

Contact Seece!

I sent him a freind request on TA already.... Perhaps I'll try something extreme on here.

SEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!

What's your TA username fella? :p

Also Murph, Loco isn't included because the highest gamerscore anyone had for it was 245 or something, needs to be 300.

Also, DAMN you, you stole my Peggle 2 and Garden Warfare Plats! I plan to 100% them tho so we'll both have them eventually :P

Around the Network
Seece said:
ironmanDX said:
Slade6alpha said:
ironmanDX said:

Contact Seece!

SEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!

Also Murph, Loco isn't included because the highest gamerscore anyone had for it was 245 or something, needs to be 300.

Also, DAMN you, you stole my Peggle 2 and Garden Warfare Plats! I plan to 100% them tho so we'll both have them eventually :P

ironDX is my GT/TA username. I sent you a freind request on there already.

Seece said:
ironmanDX said:
Slade6alpha said:
ironmanDX said:

Contact Seece!

SEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!

Gonna buy it tonight and get over 300 by tomorrow. And yeah ;) you only need 179 challenges to 100% the achievement in Peggle 2.

ironmanDX said:
Seece said:
ironmanDX said:
Slade6alpha said:
ironmanDX said:

Contact Seece!

SEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!

ironDX is my GT/TA username. I sent you a freind request on there already.

I did not get that, not surprised as TA is a bit iffy with its messaging system! I sent you a FR and 3 requests to the leaderboards you have to accept.

Seece said:

I did not get that, not surprised as TA is a bit iffy with its messaging system! I sent you a FR and 3 requests to the leaderboards you have to accept.

I see what went wrong. You're dynosaw.... I sent a request to a SeEce.

Old account?

ironmanDX said:
Seece said:

I see what went wrong. You're dynosaw.... I sent a request to a SeEce.

Old account?

No, one of those what you call em? Domain snatchers! :P