By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Looks like I slept through some pretty awesome news. So devs already have access to DX12? And takes 4 months to update your game with better performance

Around the Network

Sounds like DX12 is going to be great. Would like to see some E3 reveals that are using DX12. Possibility a few First parties might have been using DX12 already.......Maybe

Ryuu96 said:

Lol! Seece you jerk ;) that guy won't last long on the site calling you a jerk and saying you are sexually confused (because you have a guy as your profile pic or something....) xD although he edited his comment now so can't really report =/

I foyu reported it before he edited it, the mods will see the version you reported

Ryuu96 said:

Lol! Seece you jerk ;) that guy won't last long on the site calling you a jerk and saying you are sexually confused (because you have a hot woman*IDK WHAT HE SAID Lol... as your profile pic or something....) xD although he edited his comment now so can't really report =/

Who what where?

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol! Seece you jerk ;) that guy won't last long on the site calling you a jerk and saying you are sexually confused (because you have a hot woman*IDK WHAT HE SAID Lol... as your profile pic or something....) xD although he edited his comment now so can't really report =/

Who what where?

Fbi thread, you made a joke and he said you were being a jerk and sexually confused (or something like that) because you have a hot looking woman on your profile picture (can't exactly remember what) his edited it now though xD 

Who?!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:

Who what where?

Fbi thread, you made a joke and he said you were being a jerk and sexually confused (or something like that) because you have a hot looking woman on your profile picture (can't exactly remember what) his edited it now though xD 

Who?!

¬.¬ Loll don't you dare shout at me! yeah...Clamburgler Lol - I hope I don't get banned for this ¬.¬

Haha thanks, first of all, what a name. Second of all, what a guy to talk to me about sexual confusion, he has a pic of a pussy licking his balls.

jlmurph2 said:
Looks like I slept through some pretty awesome news. So devs already have access to DX12? And takes 4 months to update your game with better performance

No I think the 4 months thing was to port the game over to PC. Right? They said something about it running on an Nvidia GPU.

Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:

¬.¬ Loll don't you dare shout at me! yeah...Clamburgler Lol - I hope I don't get banned for this ¬.¬

Haha thanks, first of all, what a name. Second of all, what a guy to talk to me about sexual confusion, he has a pic of a pussy licking his balls.

I don't get it. Why does you having a picture of a female make you sexually confused?

EB1994 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:

I don't get it. Why does you having a picture of a female make you sexually confused?

Because I'm gay, he must stalk me because I have no idea who he is!

Seece said:
EB1994 said:

Because I'm gay, he must stalk me because I have no idea who he is!

So because you're gay that means you can only have profile pictures of men? Haha that guy is too funny ^^

Don't even worry about him. Live your life the way you want to. He will get banned soon enough.