By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Using the shotgun trying to get to Gen 3. I fail at the end though lol

Around the Network

Dead Rising 3 The Last Agent DLC Gameplay

Outlast is coming to xbox one?

Going to have to wait another 5 months to get my X1

Was hoping it would be a bit sooner that that. Now i have 5 months to keep building my X1 hype

I wonder if anything interesting will be announced at GDC...gaming wise.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

shikamaru317 said:

Several people have noticed similarities between the character in Epic's new conecpt art and the character in the popular Unreal Engine 3 Samaritan tech demo, though Epic has denied a connection between the two. I have to say the similarities are uncanny, short brown hair, trench coat, cigarette, revolver. It's possible that we could be seeing a game similar to the tech demo, which many people, including myself, have wanted for years.

Imagine the comparison threads... It will be pretty hard for them to match the samaritan demo!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

So....wheres the can't wait to be announced game??.....these are all the games going to be shown at GDC today, eh guess he was just hyping =/ I will just wait for gameplay Lol

Yeah, no big name indie games announced so far, but several of them sound interesting, I can't wait to see some gameplay for them. 

I think they were hyping IDARB. Looks fun.

What happened to 3D Platformers? My goodness!!

shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

The Last Tinker is a 3D platformer, there's also another indie 3D platformer coming to Xbox One called El Lobodestroyo. Maybe one or the other will be up your alley.

Hopefully A Hat in Time and Cornerstone:The Song of Tyrim make their way to Xbox.

shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

The Last Tinker is a 3D platformer, there's also another indie 3D coming to Xbox One called El Lobodestroyo. Maybe one or the other will be up your alley.

Finally... growing tired of uninspiring 2D sidescrollers.

shikamaru317 said:
GDC isn't over yet, I still think we might get a Forza Horizon 2 announcement during the DirectX 12 presentation.

Hope not. I want MS to go silent until E3 and have a huge blow out.