By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TheSting said:
I think Halo and Quantum get released in '15. I also think the Xbox One was originally supposed to be released this year late.

Halo 5 probably, but Quantum Break seems to be much further along in development, there are multiple sources pointing to 2014 for Quantum Break. You're likely right about the Xbox One, it's been rumored for some time now that Microsoft planned to release in 2014 but were forced to release early because Sony announced the PS4 first. 

I said QB more because of the type of game its trying to be. Looks very ambitious and needs as much time as possible to nail it. I just think nxt year would be ideal.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
TheSting said:
I think Halo and Quantum get released in '15. I also think the Xbox One was originally supposed to be released this year late.

Leaked documents from 2010 state it for holiday 2013. In those plans it was a $299 Wii U power device though. Maybe when the upgraded the graphics it caused some delays.

Yeah the graphics could have been the reason. I know that the system will be more what they wanted after these 1st couple of updates after this one from March. Should have come out same date November this year. Would have been more time to localize Kinect for more countries and had the system how it should be bar DRM

Hey people that are in the XBox one update preview... I read several times that you can send out invites... I'd love one please :))))))

When is the cant wait to announce game being announced?

shikamaru317 said:

Concept art from a new game Epic is developing shown at GDC:

Finalyl EPIC shows something xD  Love EPIC!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Several people have noticed similarities between the character in Epic's new conecpt art and the character in the popular Unreal Engine 3 Samaritan tech demo, though Epic has denied a connection between the two. I have to say the similarities are uncanny, short brown hair, trench coat, cigarette, revolver.

I thought the same as soon as i had seen it.  Im more interested to see what consoles they bring whatever uit is to though.  EPIC already said a while ago that they are becoming PC devs so PC is pretty much confirmed unless something changed their mind.  Im hoping it is multiplat and neither Xbox or Sony gets it as an exclusive. I want to see them being praised this generation rather than people arguing over them being exclusive to one or the other.

Anyone caught today's news on Office for iPad? MS's stock rose 5% almost $40 /share $15billion in value generated.

Me playing a Wake Race on Kinect Sports Rivals -  That Accuracy :D

What is Firewatch?

Firewatch