By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

wtf is Home anyways, and SSBB will help to move systems.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Home will not move ps3's at all....its more of a bonus if you buy one

as for ssbb....who knows....the ps2 is somewhere around 120 million....and its still going....if the wii can last around for as long....then yes....but i doubt it can

The epic-ness if Brawl's music alone pushes it far past Home.

epsilon72 said:
The epic-ness if Brawl's music alone pushes it far past Home.

this tread wont end well :(

No for both (that is, neither will be the overwhelming factor). Why even put home vs. brawl? Just seems like flame bait.

Around the Network

no for both

Time to Work !

@ Yakuzaice

I concur.

More importantly, who's puppet account is this?

wii will beat ps2 due to wii sports + wii fit

brawl is optional but helpful

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

1) No, it will do nothing to sales, but will be a nice addition for current and future PS3 owners.

2) No, Brawl is being released when demand is still not being met. By the time demand falls below supply there will be many games that people will want that will help sell the system.

2a) Brawl will just act to strengthen the game library for the Wii after demand is met, so it will CONTRIBUTE to the over all success but not be a direct factor.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X