By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Metro: Last Light PC cost .01$ at best buy (NOW SOLD OUT)

Will you buy it?

yes! for that price 33 66.00%

No, no worth it 17 34.00%

Total:50

From what i see its legitimate, but idk if its a mistake from best buy so it could go away soon. (I could be wrong) lol have fun PC gamers.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Deep-Silver---Metro%3A-Last-Light-%28Digital-Download%29/9592148.p?skuId=9592148&productCategoryId=pcmcat50300050014&id=1219046650885
If you live an another country (other than the US) message me, and ill get you a code with paypal

[Update]
on reddit users have said it is actually a big mistake from bestbuy, some has already placed a order and said when they get the code they will tell us.

Jumanji (reddit user)
''I can confirm that this works. Just registered the code on nvidia's site and it gave me a steam code. Downloading now''

deep40000(reddit users)
''Cool, I'm still waiting for the code in my E-Mail.''

menocaremuch (reddit users)
''I did it when this was first posted. Downloading game now.''

original post: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1i4fal/you_can_buy_the_pc_version_of_metro_last_light/

Bestbuy says Codes are usually sent via e-mail within 30 minutes. In some cases it could take up to 8 hours.

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

This Deep Silver Metro: Last Light digital download lets you play as Artyom in his quest to save humanity in post-apocalyptic Moscow. Launch surprise stealth attacks and experience thrilling combat as you explore this immersive world.

What's Included

• Deep Silver Metro: Last Light (Digital Download)

Product Features

• Digital download of Metro: Last Light
    Included with the purchase of an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 or EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.
  • Also included with the purchase of an EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card.
  • Play as Artyom
    As he battles human and mutant foes in his quest to save humanity in post-apocalyptic Moscow.
  • Multiplayer mode
    Allows you to take the fight to other players online.

^ What the fuck. There's no Multiplayer mode in Last Light.

To expensive sorry.

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

I bought it and lets see what happens lol.

Around the Network

I'm a european, could someone buy a copy for me? I will paypal the money for you.

Same here, I purchased it, but let's see what happens. xP

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

Has anybody recieved an email yet from bestbuy? Im waiting for mine. my friend from canada said it didnt work for him which might be because he is in canada. If it is actually working im just going to buy him one and send it to him

I haven't received any email or anything besides the one saying that they received my order. I'm waiting for the email with "further instructions" and a charge in my bank account.

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

not yet but I will post if anything happens and I believe its only US