By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - God is Satan: Multiple personalities of an omnipotent being?

Who was more Evil?

God 20 31.75%

Hitler 7 11.11%

George Bush Jr. 11 17.46%

Dexter 1 1.59%

Other 9 14.29%

"Satan" 14 22.22%

Total:62

yes

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

I havent met any of the persons in your poll so I cant really make a qualified judgment on who is more evil.

I would need to spend some time with each of the options if I do not than voting would be just a pointless guess.

No. "Satan" is a separate being. But god did create everything in the universe, so he must have created Satan as well. God is all knowing and all powerful so he knew what Satan will end up doing or becoming. I guess one can say that he needed to create evil in order to create good. Good an evil are contrasting ideas that cannot exist without the other.
As far as god's crazy behavior before Jesus came along...I don't know how believers explain it. I assume they use the all purpose clause: he had his reasons. and we can assume that all those he killed had it coming. He is the ultimate judge, isn't he?

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

And here I was thinking that fiscal policy sounded far fetched...

Around the Network

And now I am convinced that Spurge is not a Christian.

Does the Black pawn believe there's a White player?

MTZehvor said:
And here I was thinking that fiscal policy sounded far fetched...

Click HERE and be happy 

Allow me.

God is not something or someone with a "persona". It is everything and everyone : the Universe and beyond.

God did not created or define things as good or evil, God is an ecosystem of psychical and metaphysical objects existing, animated and interacting according to unifying underlying rules.

It is a "System", and for this system to work, there can't be good without evil, there can't be time without space, there can't be emotions without intelligence.

So God doesn't just see from outside or act upon, it just "is" everything there is, and everything there is, is part of God. And these "parts" are linked by rules, some of them being physical, others being quantum, other being mathematical, others being intelligent, but some of them are  guided by random reactions and pure choices. Chaos is part of these rules, because from Chaos emerges Creation and Destruction.

For God to exist there needs to be a "reason", a "friction", and this friction can only come from Chaos, or simply a contrast between two opposing energies. And as far as human are concerned, these energies emerges from our own choices in cohabitation with each and everyone, and beyond our seemingly unique lifetime. 

PS/ And these rules sucks. No human has the genius to created such an ecosystem that would indefinitely work, or work better. But I believe what you feel, injustice, comes froms some facts and realities, that seem to be guided by rules BUT they should be. Evil can exist, like killing a cat, bumping a car, or natural disaster. But why are innocents victims of them? Did they do something in their current or other life that is directly linked to it? Why could Hitler do what he did? Do the jew people sent to conzentration camps deserv it because of their group choice, which is not legitimate to me, because of their own choices, which doesn't seem logical or legitimate, or because of all their previous life incarnation, which is not legitimate to me either?

Fuck these rules, fuck God.

spurgeonryan said:

First off, God created man, who he knew was going to be evil.

God murdered, and committed genocide on an entire planet.

He is a terrorist. Caused the 12 some odd plagues of Egypt.

Instead of enforcing the death penalty on the first Murderer in history, he just banished him to become the father of non-Isrealites.

He asked a father to kill his own son.

Is Satan just a persona that he made up so that we had something worse to Hate and fear than God himself?

The greatest trick God ever did, was make the world think that the Devil was real.

Am I right? I mean...We are putting our faith, money, and time into someone who is one of the Greatest murderers of all time!

A God Who taught us to not be tolerant to other people, to hate same sex marriage, to start wars over nothing.

This is who you follow Religious people. Why do you still do it?