Yes we are stabbing vgchratz in the back 1 2.63%

Stop the madness! 3 7.89%

Why, oh why the humanity of it all! 0 0%

Shame, shame upon everyone. 2 5.26%

What, this wasn't vg gaf? 9 23.68%

"cries" 3 7.89%

no 6 15.79%

Total:38

So this comment came up in another of my threads, you know the one how Nintendo fucked up there head start every which way. Anyways, not the point of this thread though. Have we become VG Gaf? I'm guilty of reporting news from gaf to vgchartz too sometimes. Are we betraying this precious sanctuary we call a second home? Here's a quote from our very own NintendoPie!

NintendoPie said:
I think the more alarming thing than Nintendo doing less than alright with the Wii U's first year is the fact that, recently, there have been too many threads starting with Gaf in their opening sentence.

What's with this back-stabbery of VGC?!

Around the Network

Try being the Xbox ONE... Poor fella. It's just the WiiU's time again and soon, the Vita will be the punching bag. Though this time, there are too many GAF threads used as "proof" or whatever.

ironmanDX said:
Try being the Xbox ONE... Poor fella. It's just the WiiU's time again and soon, the Vita will be the punching bag. Though this time, there are too many GAF threads used as "proof" or whatever.

I wouldn't worry to much about the xbox one. It should tide over when the console releases with awesome games. The x1 kind of did deserve being a punching bag though for the last couple months xD. The wii u will always be doomed. The vita, is well a fail already imo.

I think the XBox One and the Wii U will both do fine, I just hope that they won't try to do anti consumer methods (same goes for Sony).

I agree, but really what are we supposed to do, just not talk about something until someone else reports it? It's not Gaf's fault they get their news so quickly.

Around the Network

I wish

GAF have a lot more user so in most of times they get the new before us.

kowenicki said:

Indeed.

GAF is quoted far too often. A hell of a lot of threads are now just cut and paste copies of a thread from GAF created 10 minutes earlier.

To be fair, more often it is a day to days later that this site puts up the same thread after GAF. Seriously.

Everyone seems to keep copying Gaf threads. I think i need to start creating threads again.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Not only do people cross-post from GAF all the time, but I even see the same threads posted with almost word-for-word identical titles. It often feels like VGChartz is the deformed bastard twin of GAF, with more fanboyism and dodgy numbers.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D