By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumer alert!: Kingdom hearts 3 the big secret rpg coming to wii.

zackblue said:

http://forums.n4g.com/m_71321/mpage_2/tm.htm

Well this is a rumer, therefore dont take things as if its a true confirmation.

Summary:

- Kingdom hearts 3 Wii exclusive, developed and published by square-enix.
- Tetsuya Nomura is the game director.
- Yoko Shimomura composer.
- Direct sequel to KH3, but also will reveal interesting things about chains of memories.
- Sora main character, a new misterious girls is also one of the main characters
- combat system vastly improved, every attack looks "sick", uses Wii-Remote in a very intuitive way
- Best looking Wii game, uses normal mapping far more than Konami's dewey's adventure, the animations are incredible and the art directon is a little less "kiddie"
- Winter 2008 release.

So..., i guess this explains why Soriku has been gone since 02-02 ... 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
finalsquall said:
KH is coming to the Wii - in the form of a spin off. Get used to it Wii fans. You can't get every game on the Wii. Enjoy the spin off!

Looks like someone is still pissed off about Fatal Frame 4.

Don't worry, maybe the HD consoles will get a Fatal Frame or KH gaiden. Maybe.

If you were saying he's pissed, you should've seen me when I read the news that Fatal Frame 4 was exclusive for Wii. It's kinda sad you know. I preffer next gen visuals but one of the game that I was expecting wasn't going that way. On top of that I own a 360 and going to buy a PS3 this coming summer. Then it gets f*cked and goes to where I can't own it. Well my cousin has one but I can't just barge in and use it as I wish. Oye... that was the worst news I've ever heard. And i'm really hoping this isn't gonna happen 

Buddah, J.C, any god please don't let this happen.

i highly doubt that it will happen in 2008 but, i do think that it's coming to wii

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

KH3 may very well be a Wii exclusive, but there is no way that this game will be coming out in Winter 2008. SE notoriously take years to make games after announcements. And they certainly have loads of games on the go at the moment with the DS and PSP KH games, remember these were announced in September and it looks like the DS may very well make it out before the end of this year, but we have to wait and see. We also have all the FF games, most of which will not appear until next year.

If this is to happen, it may be announced shortly, but won't appear until late 2009 at the very earliest and maybe even 2010...which to me suggests, why bother releasing it exlusively on the Wii, Ninty will probably have another system out by then.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Unlikely they meant the begining of 2008 more likely Christmas Squarenix employs over 3100 people. Grasshopper employes roughly 48 and they were able to release No More Heroes in about a year... It's entierly possible for SE to work on all those projects simultaneously especialy several of them are just being polished rather than actively developed(DQ9 and I read about a few others)

End result: Possible but I'd think late 2008/early 2009 To any naysayers, FF13 and DQ9 have been getting so much attention they could easily sneak in a big production until it was near completion.

Around the Network
davygee said:
If this is to happen, it may be announced shortly, but won't appear until late 2009 at the very earliest and maybe even 2010...which to me suggests, why bother releasing it exlusively on the Wii, Ninty will probably have another system out by then.

the earliest another Nintendo console would come out is 2012...winning consoles don't have 4 year lifespans

and by 2010, there will be a wii userbase of over 100 million users

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

This isn't happening. at least not this year. They're working on Both Final Fantasies, the last remnant, DQ remakes for DS, DQ 9 for DS, Kingdom hearts spinoffs, and this game is too massive for it to fit... But do expect an announcement this year.

Hey, um, it's not Winter 08. That's in December

I had my doubts about KH3 on the WII as a lot of you people know but actually, I'd be very happy if the game will be officially announced for on the WII. Only I do hope they'll port KH + KH2 as well.

@DMeisterJ, Dragon Quest 9 isn't developed by Square Enix but by Level 5. You'll be surprised how many teams they have out there. I wished it was a WII game instead of DS though.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

souixan said:

End result: Possible but I'd think late 2008/early 2009 To any naysayers, FF13 and DQ9 have been getting so much attention they could easily sneak in a big production until it was near completion.

I very much doubt they could conceal production of KH3 for this long if it's expected out later this year.  As I said earlier, the DS and PSP KH games have been in development for 9-12 months now and they were announced 6 months ago and as far as I know, the DS game is expected late this year and the PSP game isn't even expected until next year.  Dissidia is another game; been in development for 12 months or so and is expected in 6 months or even later.  IMHO, for KH3 to be released in December 2008, it would have needed to have been in development since the beginning of 2007, so I seriously doubt it's been hidden for 12 months so far.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)