By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever played a game......

All the reviews of Vampire Rain were pretty much hailing it as a shoe-in for game of the year, but I just couldn't get into it. The gameplay was solid, the art design was fantastic, and the story was top-notch, but something about it didn't sit quite right with me.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Oblivion. I got it back when it first came out for PC. I'm still level 1. :|

Off the top of my head: Earthbound, Final Fantasy VII, MGS.

terran77 said:
I agree those 8 shards from WindWaker nearly got me to quit the game. I like the game but when you hit those it's like a massive brick wall for no apparent reason.

Same happened to me, even though I LOVE Zelda.  Hell, I loved the entire beginning of the WW, up until the Quest for the Triforce Shards.  I finally made myself go back and finish the game over the Christmas break a few weeks ago.

Well, I am currently playing a rented copy of Heavenly Sword and I don't really dig it. My brother bought Uncharted, but I haven't gotten that into it because the demo didn't excite me really.

Ratchet & Clank is awesome however.

edit: Also add Nights: Journey of dreams on the list of ones that I ended up not caring for.  

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Around the Network

Mass Effect
Gears of War
Assasins Creed

Three hyped games which I despise.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

yes - Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion ... I was hyped as hell for it , but after roughly 15 hours of playing it I was bored to death with it and never looked at it again

GRAW2, damn... That sucked hard!... Was able to trade it in though!

THE NETHERLANDS

cod 4 , singleplayer was too easy ( even on the hardest setting )
muliplayer lvls didn't attracted me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

zelda: phantom hourglass. i thought i would love it, zelda is my favourite franchise but i just could not get into it.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)