By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You're back! :o

I hope things start looking up soon, man. The happy pills should help.

About your ex, if she watched the video ~50 times, I can't help but think that it was at least making her think long and hard about what happened. I'm not sure how things went down with the break up, but I'd remain hopeful, at least for a while.

I must say, it's good to know you're still alive and well. We all got a little worried when you changed your profile. :|

Around the Network

Yeah man, that video was very touching. You are on of those guys that puts a smile on gods face by beeing so touching :)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Alright now that AoA is back we need some kitten pictures in this thread. Whos going to oblige?

ArtofAngels, she's probably just a bit shocked and amazed (left speechless) over the video, and has no way to comment on it (I haven't seen it, but if it's about being sorry and apologizing to her sincerely, it could touching towards her). You may not know. Just try to ask her through speaking if you see or get a hold of her. I get emotional when I express feelings of being sorry at times (after I got into a fight with that cheerleader and tapped her, I was torn up and wanted to apologize, only to realize I shouldn't be sorry and to give her hell instead).

Like I said, if you see her in person again, express your feelings of sorrow and forgiveness. It's the best way to tend someone's heart.

highwaystar101 said:
well i know your ok now. three of my friends commited suicide within a year so i've always been a bit over attemptive when i haven't heard from someone who's depressed
Wow, i'm so sorry

Around the Network

Welcome back man

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

hey guy

Welcome back AoA!

Of course I missed you!

Can you please bring your old avatar back, it's kind of sad to not see the X Japan thing anymore.

@ your ex

She is an a-hole

Yeah, Okey made a whole thread dedicated to you. Hope to see you around more.

P.S.: Happy pills are the bomb

It is alive, it is alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c&feature=related
welcome back.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."