By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Valentine Gift that will make your girl love you long time!

Tired of searching for that elusive perfect gift? Want to make sure your Valentine's day is the best ever?

Well, I have the best gift idea that is garunteed to make your lady never forget this Valentine's day.

That's right gentlemen. High quality, pink outlined knee pads. Just think of how thoughful she will think you are being and the best part is this is the gift that keeps on giving. Perfect with any outfit this designer, professional model will be the highlight of any special moment. It can even be worn under pants to keep a low profile while you're out hiking or just visiting friends.

C'mon guys don't let this special day go by without thinking about your special one.

Around the Network

well i actually do need a valentines gift, but no..not this =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It would give my DS more potection in rainstorms and the like than just using my hands as umbrella's.

I would at least protect her knee when she smashes your nuts for buying a shitty present.

Mistershine said:
I would at least protect her knee when she smashes your nuts for buying a shitty present.

lol!

I really think the best present for a girlfriend would be one of the following - RRoD, Burnt out PC CPU, Stolen PS3.

Anything that would force us to spend more time with time is a present in their eyes.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

oh shit, when's valentines day? i need to do some shopping :(

--OkeyDokey-- said:
oh shit, when's valentines day? i need to do some shopping :(

Feb 15th. What ever you do, DO NOT give any gifts/cards on the 14th, it's very bad luck.

Was I the only one who had a dirtier, perhaps more practical, idea for how your girlfriend could best use these?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

@dude......

That was my point. There is only one job that she should be using these for.

dude17761991hatp said:
Was I the only one who had a dirtier, perhaps more practical, idea for how your girlfriend could best use these?

No, I thought about giving them to her to protect her knees while she cleans the kitchen floor too.