By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Random_Matt said:

Just stop, you are as bad as the media. Rumor is a rumor until stated differently otherwise. 

You must feel proud for defending a multi-billion dollar corp. Do you do it for free?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Random_Matt said:

Just stop, you are as bad as the media. Rumor is a rumor until stated differently otherwise. 

You must feel proud for defending a multi-billion dollar corp. Do you do it for free?

Yeah, I am way too old and mature to waste my breath on hardcore fans. It is a rumor, look up the definition rather that having some weird emotional tantrum. I do not even PC game anymore, so their goes your assumption out the window. Enjoy making stuff up, but keep it to yourself in future as I am not interested.

So, tell us, Conina, how did you manage that?

Regarding the Nvidia rumor, it's surprising to see Nvidia being so aggressive to maintain a power relationship with its AIBs given what we know, that Nvidia treats them as an obstacle to get 100% of the money from their GPUs. Nvidia doesn't want them to exist, but it doesn't want to see them partnering with other suppliers to survive.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Random_Matt said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yeah, I am way too old and mature to waste my breath on hardcore fans. It is a rumor, look up the definition rather that having some weird emotional tantrum. I do not even PC game anymore, so their goes your assumption out the window. Enjoy making stuff up, but keep it to yourself in future as I am not interested.

Lol not only did you say I was as bad as the media, by stating that the media is bad, you just insinuated that HUB, GN, PCworld and wccftech are bad because they are putting pressure on a scummy company like AMD to reverse their scummy practices. You may be old but mature you aren't.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Let's pause for a moment to breath and relax before someone says something he regrets later.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Random_Matt said:

Lol not only did you say I was as bad as the media, by stating that the media is bad, you just insinuated that HUB, GN, PCworld and wccftech are bad because they are putting pressure on a scummy company like AMD to reverse their scummy practices. You may be old but mature you aren't.

Congratulations on your self-serving interpretation. 

Random_Matt said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Congratulations on your self-serving interpretation. 

Not my fault you can't clearly define your statements.

I know it's not my thread, but if you two are too immmature to realize how out of rails your stupid discussion has become and stop it, at the very least make the rest of us a favor and keep it via private messages so we don't have to witness it.

I think we are done with that

JEMC said:

I know it's not my thread, but if you two are too immmature to realize how out of rails your stupid discussion has become and stop it, at the very least make the rest of us a favor and keep it via private messages so we don't have to witness it.

It is a sodding rumour being used as a fact, it is not. Until AMD comes out with a statement it is just speculation and should be left at that. I'll just contact the mods, I am not trying to be difficult.