By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Did NVIDIA just forget to launch GeForce RTX 3090 Ti?

https://videocardz.com/newz/did-nvidia-just-forget-to-launch-geforce-rtx-3090-ti

Considering how pointless this card is, I wouldn't mind if they "forgot" about it.

BOE announces world’s first 27in FullHD 500Hz gaming display

https://videocardz.com/newz/boe-announces-worlds-first-27in-fullhd-500hz-gaming-display

Fast? Yes! Pointless? Also Yes! Doesn't matter if the refresh rate is 500hz or 1000hz, OLED will be superior.

Halo TV Series Gets First Trailer, Launches March 24th on Paramount+

https://wccftech.com/halo-tv-series-gets-first-trailer-launches-march-24th-on-paramount/

That Cortana looks pretty yikes

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I don't understand why they did so with a FHD monitor, to be honest, One with a 1440p resolution would have made th product more impressive and sell much better.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Sony to buy Bungie for $3.6 billion

And here comes the consolidation wars.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

To say that it's unexpected would be an understatement. I didn't see something like this coming.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Bungie's blog post:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50989

"Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives? ​
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community. ​"

Around the Network
JEMC said:

To say that it's unexpected would be an understatement. I didn't see something like this coming.

Seems to be the theme of 2022...

Least they got a shooter that they can guarantee won't go exclusively to Microsoft. Kinda crazy to think the creators of Halo are now "owned" by Sony.

Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

Least they got a shooter that they can guarantee won't go exclusively to Microsoft. Kinda crazy to think the creators of Halo are now "owned" by Sony.

It was already the same theme in 2021 and 2020. The only difference is that the studios were bought by Tencent or NordicTHQ.

In any case, given that their games will still be multiplatform and that Sony has now ventured into PC publishing, we can expect to keep playing their games on PC.

Zkuq said:

OK, now I kind of miss the days when the worst thing about games was milking via DLC and DRM. Now it's all cryptocurrencies and NFTs, and it's getting quite annoying to read about them every day (because they're bad).

It's annoying me, because I know it's just a matter of time until all AAA games are injected with that shit, getting more malicious folks to scam ppl or worse, injecting software onto their PC's to turn unaware gamers into coin miners (which is already happening).

Also I don't like the bigger fish adopting this, because it means in time, indie devs will hop on board en-mass, only they'll make up shitty excuses like "I'm a poor dev and I need tons of money, so pls buy my game NFT's and allow me to install mining software into my game, onto your system".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BasilZero said:

Fucking lol

Squareenix does Squareenix does best.

When they stated they wanted their new higher prices to be the default norm for the PC side, they weren't kidding. 

I expect them to shave off less and less for their games over time as well.

Such a greedy and non caring publisher lol, so glad I'm not bothering with SE again. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

JEMC said:
Captain_Yuri said:

It was already the same theme in 2021 and 2020. The only difference is that the studios were bought by Tencent or NordicTHQ.

In any case, given that their games will still be multiplatform and that Sony has now ventured into PC publishing, we can expect to keep playing their games on PC.

I think this generation will probably be one of the best generations for PC gaming outside of the state of GPUs. The question is how things will be next gen. Will MS and Sony continue to port games to PC or are they gonna backtrack and sell their boxes. It's the main thing I dislike about all this consolidations. It's all fun and games until someone has a shitty idea at a company meeting.