By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Bill Belichick is an Ass Thread

Careful there one of your admin is from New England.

Around the Network
bchery21 said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:
too bad he's a football genius.......
apparently not genius enough to go 19-0

hey, a coach can only coach....players gotta play

And both failed.

God damn Giants had to beat my home down packers. Anyways im happy they beat the Patriots. Im surprised they didnt talk about him leaving the field after the game.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

They didnt even cheat. What they did many teams do already, and isnt even that useful. So it doesnt take away from hwo good they are.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Oh come off it Bursche. of course they cheated. And assuming that the rest of the league does it is just dumb.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
God damn Giants had to beat my home down packers. Anyways im happy they beat the Patriots. Im surprised they didnt talk about him leaving the field after the game.

I sympathize very much with you, but at least the Pack got beaten by this year's Super Bowl Champion.

Still, losing at Lambeau was pretty gruesome.

dtekdahl00 said:
Oh come off it Bursche. of course they cheated. And assuming that the rest of the league does it is just dumb.

99% of the league does... this why i like motocross, skateboarding, snowboarding, and other extreme sports. It takes skill to do them. No way to cheat without being completely obvious doing so.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

roadkillers said:

He shook the giant's coach's hand then left the field. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for walking off the field. He probably thought time had run out.

But there's no denying he cheated. The NFL doesn't hand down penelties like that for something that doesn't matter. Cheaters deserve to lose, and now that its over, I'm glad he lost in the most embarrassing way possible. 18-1.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

So if Belichick was a video game console, which one would he be?

Don't answer. It's a trap.