By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Secret Thread???

I drink the blood of the innocent

Around the Network

It´s not much of a secret for me and those around me but the concensus of vhcharts seems to be that I have the Vaio avatar because of Sony Vaio laptop and that i somehow like it so much that i choose to have it as an avatar.

Here is the secret: I have the avatar with Vaio on it because belive it or not my real name is....... wait for it ........ whispers through the crowd ............. Vaio.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I (not soo secretly) love Bladestorm , although (or because ?) everyone hates it.

I got more stuffed animals then I got games.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

I have a Hello Kitty

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I play with my 360 more than my Wii lately

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I secretly want to hack this site, ban all mods and and turn it into a better non-bias version of the current VGcharts, or simply DoS attack the website and bring it down. XD

i am a harry potter nut

I killed Dumbledore

I kissed Britney

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989