By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Epic Fail" thread

@Brianna: Oof, that's gotta suck. I hope whatever it is is still in working condition. If it's not, I think you may have just voided the warranty. :|

And here's my contribution to this thread...

Edit:  Ah, so it's your ps2.  Well, I hope it still works. 

Around the Network

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

this thread is an epic fail x2

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Yes, except it only corrupted my soul calibur data, but everything else was erased.

@Brianna:

You have my sympathy. I've been lucky in avoiding memory card mishaps; the only data failure I've ever had was when the battery in my Zelda cartridge died. Actually, the whole game suffered a psychotic break of some kind; all the graphics were screwed up and if you left the first screen of the game, it froze. I found another copy for like eight dollars though, so whatever.

Hates Nomura.

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
@Brianna:

You have my sympathy. I've been lucky in avoiding memory card mishaps; the only data failure I've ever had was when the battery in my Zelda cartridge died. Actually, the whole game suffered a psychotic break of some kind; all the graphics were screwed up and if you left the first screen of the game, it froze. I found another copy for like eight dollars though, so whatever.

VC ftw.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

makingmusic476 said:
GooseGaws said:
@Brianna:

VC ftw!

No, this occurred in 1998 (I think), when I had owned the cartridge for something like eight years.

Hates Nomura.

GooseGaws said:
makingmusic476 said:
GooseGaws said:
@Brianna:

VC ftw!

No, this occurred in 1998 (I think), when I had owned the cartridge for something like eight years.

off topic posting: EPIC FAIL

i just sat on one of my testicles: EPIC FAIL (and epic pain )

me telling everyone that^^^: EPIC FAIL

^ EPIC FAILURE!!!!!

Bahahaha

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY