By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Sports 2 Online....

dnnc said:
Legend11 said:
Wii Sports is a party game for casuals, most of it's fun is from playing against people in the same room so having it online doesn't really make much sense. Are grandmothers, little kids, soccer moms, etc, really going to be playing it online?

shut up

+1

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

Around the Network

^what is that post for? Spam?

OT: An online experience would be nice cause I kinda get sick playing the CPU over and over again

le_patriote said:
dnnc said:
Legend11 said:
Wii Sports is a party game for casuals, most of it's fun is from playing against people in the same room so having it online doesn't really make much sense. Are grandmothers, little kids, soccer moms, etc, really going to be playing it online?

shut up

+1

I agree with both of you, but we have a rule regarding post length, so come up with something more substantive than "shut up" next time.  Such as:

Grandmothers, little kids, and soccer moms are not the only ones who play Wii Sports.  I've owned my Wii for over a year now, and I still break it out from time to time and give it a few rounds.  One of my friends and I have a round of Tennis nearly every time we hang out, and are very competitive at it.

I find it very strange that people are so quick to argue against online features in Wii games (as happened recently in threads regarding GH3 DLC and Rock Band), or against high-profile game ports to the Wii (countless threads).  It's as if online support and third-party support for the Wii is somehow threatening to some people. 

They should create another wii sports, and then package both Wii sports games with new wiis, and also sell the new game (for people who had previously bought the wii) for something cheap like $15. Online mode is not needed in my opinion

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

As for the argument of Online vs. In the room. You know the two can be combined, right? Just imagine, you and your friend (or partner, spouse, child or, yes, Grandparent) can have a doubles match of tennis with 2 other people online.

That's what makes it so great.

And yeah guys, make the posts have some reason to them.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

That would be awesome, Nintendo must do this!!

I've got the touch!!

I've had my Wii since just after launch, I still play Wii sports, quite a bit more tan any other Wii game.

Wii boxing online would be awesomeness.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

5 sports that would work for Wii Sports 2

Badminton (shouden't be explained)
Lacrosse (nunchuck controls movement and your stick is the wii-mote)
Basketball (just the shooting at the basket part)
Hockey (basically just the shooting on net part)
Swimming (swim using the two controllers like your arms when really swimming)

* Bonus suggestion: 5-pin bowling for us Canadians please *