By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Future Xbox One owners.... Day One and Beyond w/Poll & Full Xbox One Games list

Most Wanted Xbox One title

Kingdom Hearts 3 8 6.15%

Final Fantasy 15 12 9.23%

Metal Gear Solid 5 4 3.08%

Ryse 10 7.69%

Forza Motorsport 5 17 13.08%

Killer Instinct 8 6.15%

Titanfall 23 17.69%

Destiny 12 9.23%

Evil Within 1 0.77%

Other 35 26.92%

Total:130

What game announced coming to Xbox One interest you the most so far & why?

Alos here`s a list of all currently confirmed Xbox One games:

Quantum Break

The Crew

Crimson Dragon

Metal Gear Solid 5

Final Fantasy 15

Halo 5

Battlefield 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Zoo Tycoon

Elder Scrolls Online

Need for Speed: Rivals

Mirror`s Edge

Mad Max

Sunrise Overdrive

Fantasia: Music Evolved

Call of Duty: Ghost

Kinect Sports Rivals

Kingdom Hearts 3

Tom Clancy`s The Division

Killer Instinct

Ryse

The Witcher 3

Watch Dogs

Dead Rising 3

Destiny

Forza Motorsport 5

TitanFall

Evil Within

Wolfenstein

Project Spark

D4

Trials Fusion

Below

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

Black Tusk Studios Game (Title TBA)

Excluded  EA Sports games cause those are no brainers

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Not much of a poll if there's only one choice.

blightedpersona said:
Not much of a poll if there's only one choice.

Fixed now

Kind of hard choice for me. Came down to Ryse, Final Fantasy 15, Metal Gear Solid 5 & Killer Instinct. Ultimately I had to go with Ryse cause I am a sucker for Historical based media. Big fan of Spartacus and the movie Gladiator also.

BTW on an interview for Ryse they hinted and Gladiatorial multiplayer based combat in the arena ;)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

I still have my issues with the Xbox One, but I'm glad Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming. I've been having mixed feelings with Square Enix for a little while now, but I'm closely watching FFXV. Definitely will be purchasing Xbox One within 6 months upon its release.

Noticing a few chose other... if so... why? Don`t just vote people. As my first post stats...What is your most anticipated Xbox One game and why? Looking to get some discussion going on all things Xbox One in regards to any/all games currently coming to Xbox One that all of use future owners are looking forward to.

Around the Network
magkDan1 said:
I still have my issues with the Xbox One, but I'm glad Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming. I've been having mixed feelings with Square Enix for a little while now, but I'm closely watching FFXV. Definitely will be purchasing Xbox One within 6 months upon its release.

Have you seen the Gameplay footage trailer on ign? IDK if it showed more than the initial trailer shown at Sony Briefing but it sure does look fantastic all around.

Ryse for singleplayer, Titanfall for multiplayer.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I put KH3, but not sure if I will get it for PS4 or Xbox ONE.

Also very excited for Ryse.

If it was an option/they'd formally announced it I would go Fable 4.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LordMatrix said:
magkDan1 said:

Have you seen the Gameplay footage trailer on ign? IDK if it showed more than the initial trailer shown at Sony Briefing but it sure does look fantastic all around.

Yes. It's amazing actually, but that's what I thought when I first saw FFXIII, but I wasn't completely happy with XIII as much as I expected.

Titanfall, Killer instinct, Quantum break, Ryse. When does world of tanks launch? or has it already.