By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best 8-bit game music

Super Mario Bros is the best but Legend of Zelda comes close.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

Around the Network

Can't believe no one said Bionic Commando... That game had such good music

Here is the area 1 song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZE4ERq4EY

metroid and zelda music is so orgasmic.Lol jk about the orgasmic part.

SeikenDensetsu said:
Mario,zelda,megaman,and the greatest ever.......Metroid, idk why but i love Metroid music

Me too. I think metroid music helps you get into the setting of being alone. The sidescroller metroid games could get really scary just from the music. Does gba count as 8bit or 16bit if so metroid fusion.

Super Mario World FTW!

Around the Network

Well, the Intellivision actually had a music snythesizer attachment

So Melody Blaster (the game made for it).

Mike from Morgnantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Castlevania is the best, then Mario 3, Ghost and goblins. And I really like the music from the Wolverine game, love that video game

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

cool48 said:
Super Mario World FTW!

Super Mario World is from the 16 bit era :P,   the thread is about 8 bit music =D  

i forgot about castlevania, its music was great too and also Metroid's. 

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I have more 8-bit soundtracks that I like than anything... Far too many to list.

grim reaper music in kid icarus.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.