By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Kingdom hearts coming to the PSP, DS, and mobile phones

Okay who here is gunna get it and for what system? Whats up with the Mobile Phones too? Man does anyone actually buy and play games on there?

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2007/043007b.html

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

That does seem odd. So maybe the same game - but on the DS, PSP and mobiles all at once? You would expect them to normally lead with one platform (they may still be doing this) - and it would probably be the DS?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i'm very wary of Square spinoffs after playing that poo-laden adventure called FF X-2. But since I don't own a DS, I'm going with the PSP. Then again, maybe I should play KHII first.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

FFX-2 crap? I know the game wasnt AAA material but it wasnt bad. Anways dont play KHII YET!!!!! Seriously wait 2 months before the release of the next game to play it because if you dont you will be suffering from not being able to play the next game! In all seriousness though get the game its great but if you can play 1 then CoM so you know the story.

X-2 is the only rpg i picked up and gave up within five hours. I've already played KHI and enjoyed it, but just never got around to II. Should I play the GBA game before II? Is it any good? It's so hard to take GBA games seriously if it's not a side-scroller or rpg.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
FFX-2 crap? I know the game wasnt AAA material but it wasnt bad. Anways dont play KHII YET!!!!! Seriously wait 2 months before the release of the next game to play it because if you dont you will be suffering from not being able to play the next game! In all seriousness though get the game its great but if you can play 1 then CoM so you know the story.

You dont reallllyyy need to play CoM.. also they give a brief summary in the beggining.. really brief..

Well if you wanted to get the FM version of 2 they have CoM in it in 3D. Its a card based game.

roadkillers said:

Okay who here is gunna get it and for what system?

Im gonna get it if it comes out on DS.  it would be interested to use the stylus to add gameplay to it.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

roadkillers said:

Umm, if you always wait 2 months, then dont you still have to wait just as long, only your simply suffering 2 months behind everyone els?

But anyway. I have never actually played AT ALL any KH game. I really dont know why. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) loves them and I always say I'm going to buy preowned at EB or Gamespot for a total of like, 5 bucks, and play through them, but there is always some new game for the DS or Wii I get fixed on instead, and there is no gaming drought in sight. Maybe if and when there is, Ill buy em, but until then I have no interest in having my life sucked away by another game Ill most likely love.

But since this is a spinoff and I love DS games, maybe I would give it a try to help jump start me into the series.

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

SQ-E is ruening the FF images with all those crappy spin-off and ports from older stuff... No one is really gonna buy it any more... (Revering to FF on PSP, what a laugh, a joke for the Japanese industry...) Just bring Kingdom hearts to Nintendo platforms, it will be embrassed, i garantuee you! (Disney = Nintendo studio, SQ-E and Nintendo are love... So its kinda plausible ~!!!~)

THE NETHERLANDS