By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ssj12 said:
Stever89 said:
Number of PS Eyes: 160k
Number of Wiimotes: 20 million

The difference: over nine thousand. I couldn't help myself.

This is just as interesting as the Wii "version," or the Wii-way, or whatever. The camera angles and such were a bit weird. And doesn't Lee have the code he used available at his website? I don't know how hard it would be to make your own anyway.

Maybe when someone actually uses this they'll make a version for each console.

there are way more PS Eyes then that. Do not jsut go by the EoJ numbers as the PS Eye is sold separately. Plus with all the PS Eye support Sony has had more people have a reason to get it. Really, Burnout supports it.

Forgive me. I did not know.

It probably still is over 9000 though. If it isn't... then well my joke is an epic failure.

I'm curious, how does Burnout use the PS Eye? 

Around the Network

@ssj12

I agree, I purchased the PS EYE without the eye of judgment pack in.

Therefore the ps eye should have at the least 250k sold, not a huge number but should increase as sony continues to release PS EYE games.

My opinion on the camera is that its very innovative(even more so than the wii mote).

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Stever89 said:
ssj12 said:
Stever89 said:
Number of PS Eyes: 160k
Number of Wiimotes: 20 million

The difference: over nine thousand. I couldn't help myself.

This is just as interesting as the Wii "version," or the Wii-way, or whatever. The camera angles and such were a bit weird. And doesn't Lee have the code he used available at his website? I don't know how hard it would be to make your own anyway.

Maybe when someone actually uses this they'll make a version for each console.

there are way more PS Eyes then that. Do not jsut go by the EoJ numbers as the PS Eye is sold separately. Plus with all the PS Eye support Sony has had more people have a reason to get it. Really, Burnout supports it.

It probably still is over 9000 though. If it isn't... then well my joke is an epic failure.

Every single PS3 would have bought more than 2 PSEyes then, so I think you are safe ;)

Idk how that is 4d. Is there some type of time travel or something? Or one of the sub dimensions that are microscopic.

When u get a take down online it takes a pic of them

@ Stever89 

Around the Network

I also like how everyone conveniently forgot that the Wii's "trick" requires an attached computer or laptop >_>; whats the attach ratio's for those with the Wii?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I also like how everyone conveniently forgot that the Wii's "trick" requires an attached computer or laptop >_>; whats the attach ratio's for those with the Wii?

Yes but the pc is only needed for the programing. It could be made into wii games so you wouldn't need the pc.

zackblue said:
@ssj12

I agree, I purchased the PS EYE without the eye of judgment pack in.

Therefore the ps eye should have at the least 250k sold, not a huge number but should increase as sony continues to release PS EYE games.

My opinion on the camera is that its very innovative(even more so than the wii mote).

Because you bought one... it should have sold atleast 250K....?

Walk me through that math, ok?

I purchased 3 PS3 Eyes without EOJ... one for me, and 2 to go with the 2 PS3s I bought for my older brother and my parents. It makes for good video conferencing. :)

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

sc94597 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Yes but the pc is only needed for the programing. It could be made into wii games so you wouldn't need the pc.

Well then, until he gets it running on the Wii, it doesn't matter, eh?

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php