By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was the longest and hardest game you played?

The longest it took me to beat a game is unknown. The game itself is MS Saga: A new Dawn. The clock said 99:59 when I was in the middle of the game, and it never went up. The hardest game is a tough question. I'm going to say Super Mario Sunshine. Getting all the blue coins with no guide or FAQ was really tough.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I newer times, it's Etrian Odyssey. Played so many hours.

Might and Magic on Genesis...played for month and never was able to finish it.

It's all about People

Alone in the dark on 3DO was hard too.

It's all about People

pichu_pichu said:
Hardest game I played was original zelda...

Agree, the hardest game i've ever played is the legend of zelda, but the second challenge ( i don't remember what it was called, when you finished it once and then continue the same file )

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

I haven't really played any game that was harder for me than any other but the one that was the longest for me, because I spent so much time playing it, was Pokemon Crystal.

Hoshigami Ruining Blue Earth.

Has anyone beat this game?

It's a strategy RPG where unless you spend like a couple hours level grinding between stages where you are....

A) Out-leveled
B) Out equiped
C) Out numbered 4 to 1
D) If someone gets killed they are dead (unless you have revival magic

I have played Melee the longest - excellent replay value

I started another thread that isn't limited by these two you could add any like best,worst,shortest, and most fun. Its this thread http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16189&start=0#end

Battletoads was hard as hell. Earthworm Jim was pretty hard. Journey to Silias. Batman for the NES. Blaster Master was hella hard and very long.