By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what book would you love to be turned into a game?

I'd love a new rpg set in the raymond e. feist world, so much info there to be played with.....

Any others?

Around the Network

What about some Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne?, some Nemo action at the Nautilus wont be that bad , Die fucking kraken!

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Ender's Game

although it'd probably end up as just some standard sci-fi fare

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

The bible, and EA would make it for every console and remake a new version every year.

oh how about the manual for the nokia n95, its the freakin size of a novel... lolzzzzz

Around the Network

How about the Bible ??? (just kidding, sounds more like a Family Guy skit....GTA Jerusalem, they crucified him, but now he´s back, back for payback)

But seriously, I would really like a detektiv or point and click adventure based on Umberto Ecos "the name of the rose", both book and movie are really good, the book has tons of great and very accurate info on the middle ages which makes it incredably atmospheric.

Edit: looks like llewdebkram was faster on the bible idea..... but I already emailed rockstar games with my idea, the million dollar check is due any time now

Everybody Poos

This would be a killer app on the Wii. It can be called "Wii Poo"

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078