By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: Have you ever tried to have sex with your significant other while they were sound asleep?

Soleron said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
In any case, she will tell you beforehand to not do it, probably if she's on her period and you don't know, or if she really needs the sleep.

I don't see why it has to be considered rape in that case.

So if she didn't explicitly said to not do it before she fell asleep, it's OK?

I feel you're thinking of it in a very bureucratic way. Or maybe you've only been with people that think of it that way.

I think that if there's trust in the relationship, you are not needed to base your actions off what The Law says. Really, when a girl says "you can do anything you want to me", it's because she trusts you that you'll never want to do anything bad to her, or anything that she wouldn't like.

In this particular case, if she has already told you something like "you can do it whenever you want", it's OK. And only if you have the goal to wake her up in a surprising and pleasant way (for her).

If you use her body for your own physical pleasure only, on her sleep, and she never notices, then it's not OK at all (and it's kinda embarassing for you that she doesn't wake up from it). Also, I remember this case where the guy got his wife pregnant on her sleep. The thing is that, they were at odds at the time, but they were still sleeping together despite not having intercourse. Then she later found out she was pregnant, and couldn't figure out how it happened...

Around the Network

It's kinda hard to do it while sleeping, but it it's a great thing to wake up to.

I think that sleepsex is one of those nice untruths that couples pretend toI act on...... How could she not wake up while you're boning her?

cannonballZ said:
LMAO spurge! You come up with some of the craziest topics.

But yes, I have. I think I was 16 when it happened, and I only attempted because she fell asleep while giving me head. She was already butt naked and had me hard as rock.

ha ha, I'm not sure how this is possible. Did she have that drop-sleep disorder I forget the correct term).

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

dallas said:
I think that sleepsex is one of those nice untruths that couples pretend toI act on...... How could she not wake up while you're boning her?

- He has a micropenis

- He has a penis as hard as this: http://victoriabelanger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/rainbow-jello.jpg

- Her lady parts are as loose as an old sock

Around the Network

I couldn't do this even if she gave me permission to.

DaRev said:
cannonballZ said:
LMAO spurge! You come up with some of the craziest topics.

But yes, I have. I think I was 16 when it happened, and I only attempted because she fell asleep while giving me head. She was already butt naked and had me hard as rock.

ha ha, I'm not sure how this is possible. Did she have that drop-sleep disorder I forget the correct term).

LOL. Actually, she intentionally took xanax before she started drinking, and  promised me a wild night. We had been dating for about 4 years. We met in middle school and attended the same high school. We had sex for our first times about 6 months earlier, and she wanted to try different stuff and didn't want to feel too much pain. So, her friend recommended she take xanax. I thought it was a bad idea, I was pretty pissed she fell asleep on my d**k. Her jaw kind of locked up and scraped the fuck out of my shit. Needless to say, it was not a very fun night at all. She was inanimate and useless, and i ended up sore and unpleasured. 

There is this one girl, friend of mine, she is 23, so, an adult. She told me that she had this fantasy of being taken while sleeping, trying to resist still yet asleep and than giving it up and doing it.
She said that in the very night we were sleeping together at a hotel, we were kinda dating-friends.
So, I did the deed. And SHE LOVED. But I only did it because the girl was into it.
So, yes.

But, she did woke up after a little while, then she pretended to fight the whole thing for some minutes and, then, it turned into normal sex.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ghost_of_fazz said:

I feel you're thinking of it in a very bureucratic way. Or maybe you've only been with people that think of it that way.

I think that if there's trust in the relationship, you are not needed to base your actions off what The Law says. Really, when a girl says "you can do anything you want to me", it's because she trusts you that you'll never want to do anything bad to her, or anything that she wouldn't like.

It's just very scary because you can think you have that trust, and that you can take some of her words to imply consent, and then next thing BAM jail time.

spurgeonryan said:

I did, and it was extremely difficult.

You are trying to move legs, position your body, find the right hole ( does it matter in these types of cases?), all while making sure they are still asleep. This question applies to any sort of couple. I would have included Women of Vgchartz on this one, but did not think it would work for them.

If you do not have a significant other.........have you ever tried to have sex with yourself while sleeping?

BOTTOM LINE.  If you are trying to have sex with a woman and she doesn't notice/wake up, you have smaller problems than you know.