By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464
AndrewWK said:
WTH is Nintendo doing? are they working against themself?
Ohh my god, I wanted to buy a Wii U today , and now I probably never I´ll save my money for the Xbone

For the Xbone? Really? If you said the PS4 I'd understand, but the Xbone...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:
Ohh my god, I wanted to buy a Wii U today , and now I probably never I´ll save my money for the Xbone

Dude please the PS4 is already pre-oredered. I have pre-ordered the Knack Bundle. But I was thinking about buying a Wii U but the things they revealed today just don´t interest me.

Wind Waker is the second worst Zelda game imo, and I don´t really 2D sidescrollers

AndrewWK said:
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:

Dude please the PS4 is already pre-oredered. I have pre-ordered the Knack Bundle. But I was thinking about buying a Wii U but the things they revealed today just don´t interest me.

Wind Waker is the second worst Zelda game imo, and I don´t really 2D sidescrollers

Not even the 2014 games interest you? I can totally understand not being interested in Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong, but Bayo2, Mario Kart 8, X and Super Smash Bros. 4 are shaping up to be really good.

AndrewWK said:
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:

I see.

In that case why not waiting until next year, when WiiU will be cheaper and more games will be out, to get it? PS3 and PS4 will keep you busy until then.

And honestly, if you already pre-ordered the PS4 then buying the X1 now wouldn't make much sense. It would be better to wait a year or two.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

KHlover said:
AndrewWK said:
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:

Not even the 2014 games interest you? I can totally understand not being interested in Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong, but Bayo2, Mario Kart 8, X and Super Smash Bros. 4 are shaping up to be really good.

I did play Bayonetta but have never finished it because I did not really enjoy it all that much, and this looks like the same only for the Wii U. SSB and Mario Kart I haven´t played since the N64 days that much and am not really interested in them. I am too old for Party games, those games are most fun in big groups and whenever I gather a big group of people in my home. We get drunk and go out.

The only games I am really interested in are X. I loved Xenoblade so much it is my favourite JRPG of all time. So I am courious to see what they are doing with that. And Wonderfull 101, I like Superheroes. But I wont buy a 350€ console only for those games.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:

I see.

In that case why not waiting until next year, when WiiU will be cheaper and more games will be out, to get it? PS3 and PS4 will keep you busy until then.

And honestly, if you already pre-ordered the PS4 then buying the X1 now wouldn't make much sense. It would be better to wait a year or two.

Thats the plan

AndrewWK said:
KHlover said:
AndrewWK said:
JEMC said:
AndrewWK said:

I did play Bayonetta but have never finished it because I did not really enjoy it all that much, and this looks like the same only for the Wii U. SSB and Mario Kart I haven´t played since the N64 days that much and am not really interested in them. I am too old for Party games, those games are most fun in big groups and whenever I gather a big group of people in my home. We get drunk and go out.

The only games I am really interested in are X. I loved Xenoblade so much it is my favourite JRPG of all time. So I am courious to see what they are doing with that. And Wonderfull 101, I like Superheroes. But I wont buy a 350€ console only for those games.

Hm, understandable. I don't think you'll have to shell out 350€ though. I think we'll see a price cut around November. IMO it wouldn't be a good idea to keep the price at 350€ when a PS4 costs 399€.

if the console is 200$? would you buy it?

DieAppleDie said:
if the console is 200$? would you buy it?

right now? probably not.

But probably after X comes if its really 200€ by then. Which i seriously doubt

iwata is very agressive in that regard, i think when possible he will slash the price to 199$ basic model imediatly
mid 2014