By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464

Just 15... more... hours!!!

COUNTDOWN WIDGET        

We need more music!!!...

Around the Network

Why does that say "3 more minutes"? You say 15 hours... is this inception?

NintendoPie said:

O_o Intriiiiiiguing ..... *knocks NintendoPie on the head with a frying pan and tries to figure out the problem while he's unconscious*

Oh my goodness, I just realized E3 is closer than I thought. I was counting the time left till the Sony conference started and then Nintendo is the day after, but MS, Ubisoft, and EA are all before that. It's a pretty funny feeling hehe

So since I'll apparently be awake at the time, I've decided to watch the MS, Ubi, and EA stuff. Here's hoping for something cool from these guys!

Myak-04 said:
NintendoPie said:

O_o Intriiiiiiguing ..... *knocks NintendoPie on the head with a frying pan and tries to figure out the problem while he's unconscious*

We figured this mystery out in Smeags' thread The countdown timer incorrectly adds/subtracts time zone differences.

Mine says 8 hours heh. I just went by your comment, which is correct as of this moment. Approximately 15 hours remain!

Around the Network

Well I changed the countdown clock, but if Smeags had a problem with the same one that I'm using then I'm not sure how to fix it. Oh well. *Gives NintendoPie an icepack for his head*

Yeah, I know it's a drag, but the only way to be sure is to check dates and timezones, (and other peoples' posts hehe).

...Almost forgot. *reports for child abuse!

14 hours until the exam E3!!!!

miz1q2w3e said:
Yeah, I know it's a drag, but the only way to be sure is to check dates and timezones, (and other peoples' posts hehe).

...Almost forgot. *reports for child abuse!

T_T What? But I gave him an ice pack for his head. *reaches for frying pan to hit miz on the head with to silence him*

I think the new one is working correctly. It says 14 hours and 31 minutes atm.