By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Soriku said:

SMT IV at 162. Well, I'll put my prediction at 155-163k. Again, depends on if the 1:1 ratio for Atlus game matches up again.

Kamen Rider is higher in points but I think SMT IV will have a better FW.

I don't think so because we have te normal edition too.

@OP: what a flop for Resident Evil

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Valhalla knights 3 should open with at least 30k

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Soriku said:
Right, but Summon Nights for example got 300 points and only managed 105k. SMT IV is bound to sell better. It doesn't all match up.

yes I know, but I am a huge fan of SMT series, but I can't see it sell more than Kamen Raider today, but let's see in a few days :)

Click HERE and be happy 

Ha. Physically seeing someone swap their PSP Toukiden pre-order for a Vita version. Pretty cool.

Valhalla Knights ended up pretty alright as well, considering it showed up early and then did NOTHING for ages. Did alright in the last few days. Hoping for a decent opening for it.

Neptunia is another one which showed up early and hasn't moved since, hope it can do the same.

I think SMT will open higher than Kamen Rider. PS3 is another platform like PSP where a lot of sunk points appear on COMG which don't translate to real world sales. Although it's not as bad as PSP is in that regard.

3DS & Vita tend to have bigger FW than COMG but it depends on the game. Little titles like Magi and Touch Detective charted well here and opened low; but SMT is quite a big title. I'd guess about 150k but I suppose we'll see.

so many new games tomorow, good to see the Vita version of Toukiden steal them preorders =)

Around the Network

Good Luck, SMT IV!! *_____*

Meret said:

J.sus! I want one!

Click HERE and be happy 

Meret said:

Holy Cow! that'sa thing of beauty! Need one o my life asap!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Renewed list tomorrow.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/22/danganronpa-mascot-monobear-and-shiren-the-wanderer-make-cameo-in-indie-ps3-game/

People must be pre-ordering Terraria to play as PedoMonobear and Shiren.