By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

SnowPrince said:

Nice numbers you got there ! Didn't expect Rune Factory to sell that much, Muramasa is doing greatly too, 100k is confirmed along with digitals

Keep in mind that Muramasa released on March 28th in Japan and those shipment numbers only go up to March 31st, so it's basically just the first shipment.

According to the numbers here (which are fairly accurately based on Famitsu/Media Create) it's already passed 70k sold, so it might have shipped close to 100k by now.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

So, I don't really know where else to discuss this.  But you guys like numbers of Japanese games, so here's as good a place as any!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58212538&postcount=509

Marvelous AQL shipments up to March 31st:

[3DS] Rune Factory 4: 175k
[PSV] Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: 162k
[3DS] Senran Kagura Burst: 108k
[PSP] Fate/Extra CCC: 100k
[PSV] Muramasa Rebirth: 70k

Pretty nice for all of those games, really.  Rune Factory 4 doing especially well and; as people were saying in that NeoGaf thread; Senran Kagura on Vita was an excellent choice which seems to have paid of beautifully for them.

Rune Factory on Wii U would be epic!

Click HERE and be happy 

Lol at what just showed up.

I think Terraria deserves the most praise of any game in a long time to make it on this chart.

Former something....

Around the Network

comoon people (of Japan) go buy SMT!

Click HERE and be happy 

Terraria got a retail release O_0

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I can't believe how insane the pre-orders are for JoJo's. With over 100 days to go would it be fair to expect over 1mil fw?

Purple said:
I can't believe how insane the pre-orders are for JoJo's. With over 100 days to go would it be fair to expect over 1mil fw?

No it would not be roflmao

Boutros said:
Purple said:

No it would not be roflmao

Haha excuse my ignorance :P What would we be expecting?