By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I still think xenoblade chronicles x will show up this week since its in the top 20 at amazon jp and hasnt went below 45 ever since it went up for preorders

Let's not throw any expectations on the table. 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
I still think xenoblade chronicles x will show up this week since its in the top 20 at amazon jp and hasnt went below 45 ever since it went up for preorders

well to tell you the truth

when kirby went up in preorders it didnt even break the top 100 until 10 days until launch

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Clyde32 said:

when kirby went up in preorders it didnt even break the top 100 until 10 days until launch

Better example.

Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Better example.

I actually remember hyrule warriors sort of at amazon jp

If I remember corrctly it went out of the top 50 around 15 days into its preorders

so yeah...

plus you are saying itll do around 70-80k then?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

If I remember corrctly it went out of the top 50 around 15 days into its preorders

so yeah...

Don't quit your day job with that memory. 

The day it opened up, it took #1, #5 and #8. 

I'm just saying, don't announce an expectation for a game. If the game doesn't make that expectation it will be ridiculed.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

so yeah...

Don't quit your day job with that memory. 

The day it opened up, it took #1, #5 and #8. 

I'm just saying, don't announce an expectation for a game. If the game doesn't make that expectation it will be ridiculed.

ok sure why not

Im just going to say this will open higher than zelda because this is more appealing to japan than hyrule warriors

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

ok sure why not

Im just going to say this will open higher than zelda because this is more appealing to japan than hyrule warriors

It's fine to have hopes. Just don't announce them.

Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

ok sure why not

It's fine to have hopes. Just don't announce them.

yeah I agree

I just have a feeling xenoblade chronicles x will be above expectations possibly opening bigger than the xenoblade chronicles 

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

I'm gonna assume that you misspelled the game and you mean Xenoblade 3D instead of X. 

Can't wait to see 3D (port) > X 

Just how DKCountry 3D (port) > DK TF

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

I'm gonna assume that you misspelled the game and you mean Xenoblade 3D instead of X. 

Can't wait to see 3D (port) > X 

Just how DKCountry 3D (port) > DK TF

ehh amazon jp has xenoblade 3d in front but due to the cd add on

xenoblade chronicles x is at 15(regular version)

xenoblade 3d regular version is in the 50s

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?